"T-That was the case, indeed." The advisor said. "But the mighty Blood God was able to sort out the madness. Not that the initial plans for takeover had been… well… entirely intact."

"Plans that you were in the midst of, I take it." Valkia stated. A look of shame showed itself on Bertrand's face and said, "As it is, I'm currently wanted in the Empire because of that event."

"Mmh…" Valkia hummed in a disparaging tone.

"Well, advisor…" She spoke mockingly. "Since you are here, what message do you bring that is so important to distract me from my own work? It must be a good one, for you know what happens to messengers like you. Especially to those who bear the mark of Tzeentch."

The elder's eyes opened comically wide and quickly answered, "I assure you, Gorequeen, that I speak on behalf of the Blood God. Ah!" Cried the advisor as his familiar pecked hard on his face. "At the moment."

A brow perked up on Valkia's grim scowl. "...continue."

"Mighty Khorne warns you of a looming threat coming your way." The advisor continued. "The Hellwalker is on the warpath. He has already defeated both Wulfrik and Arbaal in combat, leaving entire armies in disarray and retreating from their positions. Arbaal especially has been slain."

Valkia's attention was now paramount upon hearing the news. One of Khorne's mightiest chosen had fallen prey to this prophetic destroyer? Even if Valkia had been dismissive of Arbaal's questionable title, he was a formidable warrior by his own right and he earned it.

"How?" She asked, to which the man answered, "The Hellwalker overcame them with steel, strength, and a small force of elves. Both asur and druchii. Both led by Alith Anar and Hellebron."

Valkia's eyes narrowed when she heard of it. "A small alliance? Madness."

"Perhaps." The advisor noted. "But one that is deadly. And it will prove to be of great consequence should it continue so. Word has already reached out to King Malekith's ear. His mother has begun her search. The Blood God seeks to prevent this meeting. He has already sent the hounds, but they can only do so much."

"My current army is already pressing the attack on the Sorcerer-King's fortress!" Valkia argued. "I need the numbers to fulfill their purpose!"

"The Siege is second to what Khorne asks of you. This is an utmost pressing matter. Far more than you could possibly imagine." Said the old man. His words were a little too forward, for Valkia's scowl turned into a hideous glare when she felt slighted by the old man.

"Are you taking me for a witless fool, wizard?!" She snarled. "Have my efforts to honor the Brass Lord not important enough to be taken seriously?!"

"That is not what I am implying, Lady Valkia." The advisor clarified. "Mighty Khorne truly values your devotion and always thinks ever so greatly of it. But... to ignore such orders… would be devastating to the Dark Gods. He implores you to aid his forces east of here. Where the elves are riding through the Road of Skulls. Prevent it, and the expansion of Chaos shall continue unimpeded."

Valkia breathed harshly. There were too many plots on her plate. And too little resources to cover all. But this was Kharnath's will. Her beloved. So how can she refuse such a call when it is received?

The Advisor seemed to have noticed, if blindness didn't hinder his senses, and a relieving smirk seemed to have gotten Valkia's attention. In a pissed-off manner that is.

"What seems to amuse you, old crow? Have my failures been pleasing to your cowardly god? Or are there plenty more of your schemes up your sleeves?"

"Gorequeen. I didn't come all the way from the Old World empty-handed." He answered, clicking his fingers together.