●You wearing his clothes●

Gon:

Gon doesn't really have...a closet. Like he literally has this one outfit and only changed it once, when he was forced to by a country. However when he got older, you and Aunt mito both spoiled him with some clothes. Preferably hoodies, because he doesn't have to wear a jacket over them. But when you're not at Whale Island, Gon casually gives you said jacket from time to time. Like- he is always warm. His hands? Warm. His arms? Warm. His entire body when it's freaking snowing? WARM. So you would often wear his jacket. BUT he would still get flustered over it.
○●○
You two were currently staying in a hotel, because of a mission. It was 6 am and like really chilly outside due to it being December. But you didn't care. Gon woke you up because you had this very important research meeting with Kurapika early and you needed to wake up. So while Gon prepared you some coffee, you stepped outside on the tiny balcony. The cold air made you freeze instantly, but you didn't really care. You had no idea how much time already passed, when you felt this comfortable Warm jacket you were so used to, being wrapped around you and a kiss being pressed to your cheek. "Coffee to go?" Gon asked and pulled you inside carefully again. Despite your efforts, you were still so goddamn tired that you could only utter a "mhm." And grab for the cup. Needless to say that Gon did most of the talking at the meet up with Kurapika later. Who by the way noticed you wearing Gon's jacket but decided against bringing it up because he knew how flustered Gon would get.

Killua

This fashion icon carries an entire closet with him in this small backpack. You never really found out how, but somehow he managed to force his clothes in this small ass bag, without making it look heavy. I mean duh- he's an assassin who literally opened a 12 ton gate at the age of eleven and got even stronger over time but...HOW THE HELL DID HE GET ALL THAT STUFF INSIDE? It's no secret that Killua has a good style, so you would regularly try to steal his clothes from time to time. However....did I mention that he's an ex-assassin? Yeah, no stealing from this man. And no asking either because you tried once and he got so flustered, you literally had to get an ice bucket to cool his head down with. BUT you know, People get older and Killua however, grew up to be a flirt. So he would cAsUaLlY leave his clothes available for you at the bed, waiting outside to see you wearing it. But when you did-
POOF
Man got so flustered he basically exploded.
○●○
Yoi could tell that it was cold when you looked outside. Why? Because snow fell all over the balcony of your and Killuas shared Hotel room. You were there for a mission but somehow forgot to bring a jacket. Good thing Killua has a good style, right? And just like you thought he would, he LeFt a warm hoodie of his on the couch.
~
Killua spotted you the moment you went down the stairs in the breakfast hall, and you did too, just because you could see your flustered tsundere from everywhere. "Are you oka-" "I got you pancakes. Eat. And...uhm- You look- You look nice."
-such a baby.

Kurapika
Kurapika only owned traditional clothing, tons of suits and ONE normal t shirt with matching shorts because of training in his gym. But when you two got together, he suddenly needed nice clothes for casual dates or to meet your parents, for example. He started to buy more hoodies, jeans and sweatpants. Only to notice that they would casually dissappear from time to time. Now our loverboy isn't stupid. He suspected something...
○●○
"Y/n?" You flinched as you suddenly heard Kurapikas voice behind you. You were currently in the kitchen, preparing lunch. "My God...don't scare me like that." You breathed out. "What is it?" "Whay are you wearing?"
...
...
...
"Your hoodie..." you mumbled but instead of lecturing you like you thought he would, Kurapika pressed a kiss to your cheek. "Knew it. What are you making, by the way?"
-You wore his clothes more often after that.