●him seeing you with someone else ●

Gon

Gon

Gon went back to York New City because Killua dragged him there. But when he saw you on the streets one day his emotions came over him like a unwanted wafe, dragging him underwater. He wanted to approach you, talk to you but he froze the moment he saw a...boy with you. And the two of you seemed pretty close. To close for Gon. How would he know that it was only your cousin? He felt his heart being broken into pieces. And fell into the state of emptiness again after that.

Killua:

Killua:

Killua took Alluka to an amusement park because she begged him to. If only he knew that you were invited by a good friend of yours who had a crush on you for years. You wanted to get over Killua so you agreed.
~
Killua and Alluka decides to try the ferries wheel out but when they got in line Alluka saw you and your friend at the front of the line and turned to Killua excitedly. "Look big brother! Y/n-chan is here!" Killua froze but looked to you in a matter of seconds. But when he saw you with that friend getting in the ferries wheel his heart broke. It was so unfair. Did you already got over him? Didn't you cry over him every night like he was crying over you constantly? Did you already move on? He wanted to take you to that amusement park. He wanted to hold your hand, helping you inside and he wanted to kiss you at the top of the ride. Let's just say he didn't have fun there after that.

Kurapika

Kurapika

Kurapika always hoped you were alone when he went in front of your house but one day, his nightmare came true. He saw a handsome man opening his car door and you're stepping out. That's where countless sleepless nights began. "Did they get over me that quickly." "What am I supposed to do now?"
"This is going to kill me."
His sleep rhythm suffered even more after that.