● break up ●

I'm sorry. But I love to read angsty stuff so I NEED to write this alright?! Now...enjoy?

enjoy?

Gon

-He was busy way to much lately
-it was really putting you through a test of nerves
-you didn't pass...

"Hey Gon..." You mumbled one night at your hotel room. "Yeah? What's up?" Gon asked, already busy with chatting with Killua over their Mission. "Uhm... I don't know how to say this..." You continued, trying to avoid saying the words. But Gon didn't even bother too look at you. "We need to break up." Now that caught gons attention. "Break up? But why?" His expression changed into in a broken-hearted one in an instant. "I'm sorry" you mumbled while you got up. He quickly followed you to the door, desperately trying to make you stay. "I...was I a bad boyfriend? I promise, I can be better-" you slammed the door shut, running to get a taxi and crying the whole time.
Gon broke down the moment you left his eyesight. He was hitting the floor that he sat on, cried and screamed- literally did everything typical for a complete mental breakdown.

Killua

Killua

Killua left his family's estate with his bangs covering his eyes. His family found out about you. And they didn't like what they saw. Now, Killua wouldn't give a shit, if it weren't for them threatening to kill you if he wouldn't break up with you. So Killua had to prepare for the worst moments of his life.
~
"Welcome back, my love." You greeted him gently once he entered your shared hotel room. The moment he saw you his heart skipped a beat before it began hurting like someone tried to rip it apart.
"Hey are you okay? What's wrong? You can tell m-" "It's over. This relationship. I don't want to hear anything from you. Leave. I don't love you anymore." Every time you wanted to talk he interrupted you, telling you to 'shut the fuck up'. So you left. You left the hotelroom and a broken hearted ex-assassin, that already cried on the floor.

Kurapika

Kurapika

-He was to busy
-Like- you haven't talked to him for days, that slowly turned into a week.
-when that happened you had enough.
-you tried to talk to him like every day but when that failed you wrote him a note, saying that it's over and that you left

Kurapika yawned as he stretched his muscles under the thin material of his button down. He then realized that he didn't see you that day. But when he went to the living room he found a note...

Dear Kurapika,
I'm sorry. But I can't continue like this. We didn't talk in days and you probably didn't even notice it. But I did. And I used to miss you so much. But it never seemed like you missed me. So I gave up. I left. I don't know when you're going to read this but I'll be gone anyways.
I love you
Yours truly,
Y/n.

Kurapika couldn't belive his eyes. "Darn. I've overworked myself again. And now They...they left..." kurapika was drowning in an indescribable emptiness.