𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡

Start from the beginning

After introducing herself to you, you had decided to do what she says and follow her to whoever this unknown person was that she needed you to see. After all, she did save your life, and there must've been a reason why.

She went to try and help you stand up, taking every small movement as you could. Ayame made sure that you were perfectly able to stand up easily, like you were the most fragile thing on the planet. You instinctively held your hand up against your abdomen, feeling the pain erupt.

"It may take time to get over the pain, although your wound will heal rather quickly." Ayame mentioned. You nodded.

"So, where exactly are we going?" You asked.

"We are actually here."

You raised your eyebrows up in shock. Already here...? What?

~ 0:35 ~

Ayame lifted up her pale, left arm and pointed over towards a clearing. Along the ground, were stone pillars that would only reach up to your waist with a ten inch diameter in thickness. There were twelve of them all making a circle, and in the middle was a taller and thicker one with many designs.

The pillars had moss and grape vines wrapping themselves around the stones as if keeping them warm and hidden from the world. Along the sides, which was hardly noticeable, was star constellations all around the one pillar in the middle.

You had followed her up and onto the stone platform that stretched far with a diameter of sixteen meters. You hadn't noticed but your legs were all bruised and somewhat caked with grime all over.

Along the stony platform, it was divided into twelve sections for each pillar.

Ayame trudged up to the one in the middle and stared at it for a moment. You stood a couple feet away from her as she continued to stare.

Not long after did she place her hand onto the stone, the wind of midnight began to pick up its pace.

She whispered strange words to herself with her eyes closed tightly with such focus. You made your eyes look from her and down to the stone that had a design beginning to show. Lines creating a bright and glowing purple grew more and more.

Your eyes widened; it was almost like a fairytale in a children's book.

A small rumble sounded throughout the night as the stone platform next to the larger pillar had begun to crack and form a rectangle. Soon, it broke off and folded itself so that there was now a set of stairs that lead down to a dark abyss with glowing light.

Ayame looked over at your bewildered face.

~ 1:01 ~

She then walked over towards the entrance of the dark abyss and began to walk down the cold stairs. The crickets signing in the night as if nothing had even happened to them, and they could not care less.

You looked up and around for no reason, maybe as if to get rid of the unsettling feeling in your chest. You were unarmed, and had no idea what was down there.

However, you decided to wander down anyways.

Walking down was a hassle because you couldn't really see well due to it being so dark.