A Stormy Thanksgiving

**Storm's Hampton house

Disclaimer- Mature content! Feel free to skip the chapter.

Kai's POV

Zander was big on cuddling. Anytime I put the slightly of distance between us he would haul me back into his arm. I had no choice other than laying my head on his chest , luckily he was a surprising alternative to my pillow.

Manage to get my shoulder off bed , as Zander's hold on my waist was tight as ever.
Releasing my hand from under Zander's pillow , I unwitting rack back his dark golden brown hair.

Zander was attractive even in his sleep , and much more humble in it too.

" Zander ... Zander." I call out , giving his shoulder a gentle nudge.

" Let me sleep." He mumbles.

"Ok , but I need to you go ." I tell him , trying to loosen his death grib around my waist.

He mumbles sometime inaudible, and pulls me under the blanket with him.

I sigh , tugging the cover from my face.
"Zander , I'am getting late." I whimper.
Tired of his stubbornness , I knee him in groin.

He lets go of me . " That hurt ," he shrieks.

Zander reaches for me , but I quickly push myself out of bed. He had already re-worked my sleeping arrangement ; I wasn't going to let him do the same my schedule.

Splashing my face with cold water to wake myself up , I step out of the shower. Today was my first day at Storm Clinicals , and nervous didn't quite sum up what I was feeling.

I was still trying to figure out why a family that made their 'old money' from gambling , was doing in pharmaceutical industry .

Anyways , I should probably stop scrutinizing the family that I was expected to be an impactful member of.

"Come back to bed ." Zander says unexpectedly , kissing my neck in the process.

I pay no attention to him , searching for an outfit that says ' I'm not completely inept.'

I was still trying figure out how Zander managed to keep my organisation system in tack after moving my things to his room.

In a knitted caridgan , white dress shirt and charcoal gray suit pants to complement the strong geometric patterns of green , blue and yellow on caridgan . And before running downstairs to start the coffee machine , I slid my feet into a pair of white sneakers.

Arriving in the kitchen , I see Zander and standing by the keurig. I stop watching him pouring expresso into two cups , as the steam from coffee clouds his torso that
was ridiculously peng.

" Expresso. " He says .

" And before you kiss me in reward , a danish to go along with it. " He adds , placing a plate in my hands.

I tip-toe up his cheek , kissing him as a reward he was requesting.

"Thank you." I tell him.

Zander sits beside on the counter, checking his phone.

"Stay home with me." He whisphers . I had forgotten that he was off work today.

I too wish I was staying hime today. " I can't ," I tell him on the account that his father had insisted he would introduce me today at work.