A few minutes later, they pull up in front of a house Calvin doesn't recognize. "Thomson?" Liam asks in a slightly concerned voice.

"Uh, Tommy... where are we?"

"Evan's house," Liam replies, annoyed. "Don't make me talk to him!"

"Oh, shut up, you big baby. You don't have to talk to him. You don't even have to leave the car. Just watch." Tommy turns to Calvin. "You're coming with me."

"Why?"

"Get the emotions out. You're stressed, angry, and sad. Now is a good time to get some of that out." A smirk appears on Tommy's face. Liam quickly sits forward.

"What the hell do you have planned?" Liam nearly yells. Tommy just looks at him, a grin appearing on his face. Tommy pushes on Calvin's arm, signaling for him to get out. They both climb out of the car. "Thomson!" Liam yells before the doors shut. Tommy and Calvin walk up to the door. Tommy knocks on the door and Evan answers, a confused look on his face.

"The fuck you want?" He looks between Calvin and Tommy. Tommy punches him in the stomach.

"Never fucking talk to my little brother again!" Calvin stands beside Tommy, staring in shock. Evan bends over, holding his stomach. "Come on, Calvin." Calvin and Tommy walk back to the car, Calvin laughing as the shock wears off. Once in the car, they turn around to see Liam sitting in the back in complete shock. His mouth was agape and his eyes wide, a slight smile starting to slowly appear.

"Ha... I... w—what the hell was that?" Liam finally asked Tommy.

"Don't let it go to your head." Tommy rolled his eyes and pulled away from Evan's house.

Once they got home, Tommy waited for them to head upstairs, then followed behind them. "So, do we all feel better now?"

"I still want him gone," Liam says as he heads for his room.

"I'm still leaving," Calvin says as he heads for Tommy's room.

"Alright... well... at least we aren't arguing." Tommy shrugs as he follows Calvin.

Liam's POV

The next morning, Liam stood in the doorway of his room, watching to see if Calvin was finally going to leave. Calvin came out of Thomson's room, Thomson following behind him. "Are you sure you want to go home?"

"I mean, I know I don't want to go home, but I know I should leave." Calvin says, neither of them having noticed Liam yet.

"You don't have to leave if you don't want to." Thomson continued, trying to persuade him to stay.

"Ugh... oh my god, Tom, he wants to leave. Let him leave. The sooner he's gone, the better." Calvin and Thomson both turned to look at him, having just noticed his presence. "I swear, for being a straight man, you're awfully gay when it comes to Calvin."

"Shut up, Liam. It's called being a good friend, not my fault. You've never experienced that." Liam stood up straight, his eyes burning with fury.

"Everything was fine before he showed up!" Liam pointed at Calvin.

"Your friends being complete arses has nothing to do with me!" Calvin finally spoke up.

"Yes, it does! It's all because of you! Keagan is being a bitch because of you! Evan is being a dick because of you!"

"Them having a problem with me is not my fault!"

"It is your fault because you only think about yourself!" Thomson started to slowly back into a corner as the arguing continued, wanting to stay out of it.