"Yes," he says removing the hat from his face.

"You may want to put that on," I say gesturing to the seat belt.

"Oh thank you, sorry I always get little stressed when flying."

"I'm Charlie," I say with a friendly smile and he looks surprised.

"Harry." he says as waiting for me to say something. When I don't he looks surprised again then laughs.

I look at him confused.

And he laughs again. He has a great laugh.

"Harry," the  guy in front of us interrupts then looks at me.

"Well aren't you going to introduce me to your new friend?" He says with a thick accent and raising an eyebrow.

"Oh Zayn this is Charlie." Harry smiles.

"Hello," he smiles. Harry looks at him and they both burst into laughter.

"What is so funny?" I Say through a smile as the plane starts to move and Harry grabs my hand quickly.

"Oh I'm sorry." He says looking down removing his hand.

"It's just that I.. I meant to grab the arm rest" he begins.

"He's horrible at flying, escape while you can." Zayn says with a thick accent and smiles.

"You can sit up here next to me someone hasn't showed up so its empty" he explained even though his explanation wasn't necessary.

Harry gives him a look of distain.

I look at Harry and he looks at me then back out the plane window and back at me nervously.

"I think she's good Zayn." Harry said in a different tone then the one I heard moments before.

"I've done this millions of times and I hate it." He said directing his attention back to me and using a softer voice.

I realize he is wearing a black T-shirt and has tattoos on his arm.

"Then why fly so much?" I ask realizing we are now flying smoothly in the air.

"It's not exactly my choice." he says and looks at me with something in his green eyes.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"It's a long story." he says with a little smile that is obviously forced.

"It's a long flight." I counter and give him a smile.

Zayn interrupts "Do you have a Skype?" And I can't help but laugh which causes him to smile.

"Do you always have to interrupt." Harry says with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"So that's a yes then?" Zayn smiles.

"Yes," I say with an unsure smile on my face.

I tell him my Skype and he looks at Harry with a smirk.

"So what brings you to two to Michigan?" I ask, forgetting my earlier question to Harry.

"Oh it's not just us two, we are flying with three of our friends." Zayn waits a moment and throws his head back and burst out with laughter.

"We just got done with a sho- I mean visiting in New York and now we are going to Michigan to um.." Harry says and looks as if he wants to die.

"To visit." A man behind me interjects.

I assume he's one of the three friends.

"Visit who? Sorry I'm just curious" I asked.

"Zoey" The guys answered like it was obvious. "Actually don't say anything to anyone because the pres-"