Dark Red (Part - 38)

Namjoon : Sara stop being so naughty nor my brother is not gonna tolerate you, he will be a bp patient (laughed)

Sara : Don't make fun huh!!

Namjoon : (laugh) whatever...

Author's POV : After having their dinner they slept peacefully. Next morning they get ready for their mission and Hobi started instructing them how they can kill that witch and have their revenge.

Hobi : Listen carefully the witch is so powerful, she doesn't have any weaknesses instead of one.. and it's a Black stone which you can see in a high tower. But so many guards are there you have you reach to the stone without their knowing... and break it to kill that witch.. that is her life saver.

Namjoon : Omo.. it's bit tough how can we go there secretly..?

Hobi : It's up to you boy!

Namjoon : Umm..

Hobi : Okay then Be safe! And all the best!

Namjoon : thank you and you too...

Hobi : and Y/Na.. (he holds her hands) I know you will win this time.. I hope we will meet again.. (you smiled and nodded)

Namjoon : Nooo!! She will not! (Snatching your hand from him)

Sara : Okay okay let's go now!

Namjoon : (drugging you) yesss let's goo!!

After 1 and half hours ~

Namjoon : Omo... there are so many guards in the main entrance. (You all hides yourselves)

Jin : what can we do now?

Sara : We have to go inside..

Namjoon : yeah .. lemme think..

Taehyung : omo a pushing car is coming towards us... may be fruit car..

Namjoon : I have an idea! Guys let's attack on them silently we need the pushing car..

Jimin : Okay I'll attack the last guard first.. mmm.. only two guards are there...

Namjoon : very good.. 1 , 2 , 3.. jump! (Jimin and He jumped over them and make them senceless in seconds)

Jimin : (smirked) done!

Namjoon : okay so now we have to tie them ..

Taehyung : yeah I'll do it (he tied up them with a rope)

Namjoon : now let's make this fruit box empty... we will lay inside the box, we are six, four can lay there in those two boxes, and Taehyung! Undress those guards and wear those uniforms you and Jimin.

Taehyung : Okay boss!

Jimin : okay then I'll operate the car..

Namjoon : Okay but wear those uniforms first ..

Sara : we bring those fruits out... two person can lay in each boxes as per the space it have....

Namjoon : okay you and Jin go ahead.

Sara : any for another one?

Namjoon : me and Y/N will go there.

Jin : ohoooo!!! I see!!

Namjoon : yeah ... Y/Na! Go inside..

Y/N : yeah (you laid in the box then Namjoon entered there)

Namjoon : are you okay?? (As he have a muscular body, you were feeling bit uncomfortable in that short space. )

Y/N : yeah yeah.. I'm.. I'm totally fine!

Namjoon : now put the upper cover of those fruits over us and then fill it with those fresh fruits.

Jimin : good idea! ( they filled you with fruits and started going towards the main gate.)

Author's POV : After they filled those fruits over you and Namjoon, that area got little bit dark as you can see his face only which was so close to yours. He looked at you, while holding your chin.

Namjoon : Are you afraid?

Y/N : huh? why? no..no.. (blushed)

Namjoon : Uhaah! you are blushing dear!

Y/N : mmmm... I don't think so..

Namjoon : (smiled secretly) ohh I see..

Jimin : okay we are starting... (He started walking towards the main gate of the castle with that pushing car.)

Author's POV : When they reached in front of that gate, there was two guards who were waiting for them to check the fruit boxes. Jimin gulped, Taehyung came to them to tell those are fruit boxes for Queen.

Guard 1 : okay go ahead!

Guard 2 : NO! WAIT, LEMME CHECK FIRST!

Jimin : Sir those are just normal fruits nothing else!

Author's POV : Jimin followed the guard to show him those are actually fruits. Namjoon signaled you with his finger not to make sound and hold your breath. you nodded.

Guard 2 : okay lemme check those. ( he pulled out his sword and insert it inside your covered box, you realized and were about to scream in fear but Namjoon's quick move saved you all in that situation. )

Author's POV : You was about to scream, You felt a soft, wet thing touched you lips and stopped you to scream that time. later you realized it was Namjoon's soft beautiful lips, he kissed you passionately, you put your hands to give support yourself, while he holds your waist and pulled you closer. Luckily the sword didn't poured that much so you and Namjoon didn't get any hurts.

Jimin : I told you sir!

Guard 1 : OKAY YOU CAN GO NOW...

Author's POV : Everyone reached inside successfully.

To Be Continue ~