Dark Red (Part - 25)

Namjoon : Of course! Let's go jagi! (You two left from their room)

Author's POV :
After that you and Namjoon started concentrating into your investigation on ORA and started preparing for the Adventurous journey. 3 months left.
Today is the you gonna start your journey towards your old ORA kingdom.

Namjoon : Jagi! Are you ready?? Jagi!? Jagiiii!!!

Y/N : Huh! Ohh yeah I'm sorry my majesty! (You were thinking something deeply)

Namjoon : Are you okay baby?

Y/N : Mmm? Yeah.. but.. I was thinking is it will be okay to leave our palace alone like that??

Namjoon : Jagiiii!!! You forgot we have my mom also my elder and younger brother.

Y/N : yeah but...

Namjoon : No buts baby! Mah mom already gave us permission so there's no problem. We are going and it's final!

Y/N : *big sigh* okay fine! Let's go!

At outside of the palace ~

Witch : Aishhhhh!!!! It's the time!! Split Croww!! What news you bring to me!!!

Name - Witch Cazorla

Crow : (crow voice) My queen! That king and her wife is leaving the palace we can attack now! It's the golden chance mistress!! Don't waste it!

Witch : Hahahahaha (witchy laugh) kingdom Dracula!!! Hahaha! I'm coming!!!

Crow : hehehehe...

At Jin's Room ~

Sara : did you feel the movement huh? Aishhhh!!

Jin : Omo? Where? I didn't feel it!

Sara : Aigoooo place your hand here naa!

Jin : Aishh jagi! It's just 3 months baby.. we can't feel him now...

Sara : Noooo!! See naa!!

Queen : Can I come huh?

Jin : Omo! Mom come inside!

Jimin : Sister how are you feeling now?

Sara : I'm feeling okay now Jimina..

Queen : They already left.. I have everything will be fine...

Jimin : Don't worry mom they are excellent warriors..

Sara : yeah specially Y/Naa! We are still living because of her.

Witch : Yeah but You are unlucky enough now... it's time to destroy you little.. hhahahaha!!

Queen : Who are you???? GUARDS!!! FREEZE HER!!!

Jin : Omo!! Jagi!! Come inside I was waiting for you finally you came.. let's get married jagi..

Sara : YOUR HIGHNESS!!! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING??? I'M YOUR WIFE SHE IS A WITCH!!!

Jin : WHAT RUBBISH YOU LADY!! I'M NOT YOUR HUSBAND..

Sara : I'M CARRYING YOUR CHILD HIGHNESS!! HOW CAN YOU FORGET ME WITHIN SOME MINUTES!!!

Witch : GUARDS!! throw them out of this kingdom!!! It's mine now hahaha!!

Queen : GUARDS WHAT ARE YOU DOING I'M YOUR QUEEN LISTEN MY COMMAND!!

Witch : you were!!! Hahahaha!!

Author's POV : They started drugging Queen, Jimin and Sara who was pregnant.. and throw them out of the castle, Witch killed Jin front of Sara which was so pathetic for her to take, she was crying. One guard pushed Sara from a top of a balcony, as she was pregnant, she started feeling pain in her belly, it was dangerous for her baby, Jimin hold her but it was late, blood came out Sara lost her first unborn baby... she started crying madly, in another side Queen was freez, she didn't even say a word to them, Jimin tried to wake her up but the sudden shock of her son's death made her silent, Jimin thought only you and Namjoon can do anything.. so he started running through the forest for searching you.

Namjoon : Jagi!! Why did you stopped walking??

Y/N : Aigooo!! Majesty aishhh it's enough I can't walk more now...

Namjoon : okay then let's fly baby!

Y/N : No No No!! I don't have energy to fly high now... so let's take a rest here...
Aishhhhh... my legs..

Namjoon : Aishh okay okay... let's take some rest come give me your leg I'll try fix it with an instant massage!

Y/N : Omo!! NOO!! Don't touch my feet aahh..

To Be Continue ~