097 - Remove the ungrateful scum 4

Start from the beginning

The hero replied, "Silly girl, I'm not angry. How can I be angry with you? It's too late for me to love you."

The man came when he said that he spoke.

Luo Fei looked at the message sent by the hero and blushed in an instant. She covered her face with one hand and seemed to want to warm her face with the palm of her hand.

"It's not a professional class the night after tomorrow. I can escape." Luo Fei hasn't seen her boyfriend Wen Liang for a day or two. Luo Fei, who is in love, seems to want to stick with Wen Liang all the time.

For Rofi's initiative, Wen Liang naturally can't ask for it.

He immediately said that he would go to Rophet School the night after tomorrow.

"See you the day after tomorrow."

"Baby, don't study too hard. I'll be very distressed if I'm tired of you." This is from the bottom of the heart. Wen Liang likes Luo Fei. At least at this time, there is still sincerity.

Roffy nodded with his mobile phone in his hand: "Okay, I see."

"Kiss my dear wife." Wen Liang sent a big emoji.

Roffy looked at the emoji and smiled shyly on his face.

Lin Yao knew almost all about the matter between the hero and Tang Qin and the follow-up Luo Fei at that time.

It is the development of Lin Yao's story.

"The hero is so eager to see Rofi. What does he want to do?" The system vaguely sensed a little strangeness, but its thinking was not as active as Lin Yao.

"Moly I want to advance the plot of raw rice cooking ripe rice."

If you don't see each other for so much time during the day, you have to see you at night. What the hero's heart is obvious.

"An't the hero afraid of Zhou Yuan?" The system.

"What is he afraid of? At that time, Luo Fei has a child in his stomach. Even if Zhou Yuan beats him up, it's worth it for him." Lin Yao bent his lips and smiled coldly.

"But he can't succeed even if he wants to come." Lin Yao is here, and the hero wants to turn to heaven. It's an idiot dream.

"Of course, I can't succeed."

If they succeed, won't they seem too incompetent?

"How are you going to stop it?"

Lin Yao raised his eyes, and a funny smile gradually appeared in his eyes.

Stop it? He has to think about how to stop it.

Lin Yao did not tell the system exactly how to implement it, because he had not thought about it well, and Zhou Yuan, Lin Yao did not inform the other party that the system was his system. Since Zhou Yuan could tear up the soul, he could completely let his half of his soul to help him.

However, Lin Yao thought about it, and I'm afraid Zhou Yuan would not let the soul come out again.

If he really breaks up again, that man will be jealous of himself.

Although Lin Yao wants to see that scene, he has to wait for the person who needs to solve it and what needs to be dealt with.

He will still be separated from work and emotional aspects.

During the moment when the hero saw Rofee, he met Tang Qin.

Tang Qin had the hero's phone number and took the initiative to make an appointment with the hero. The other party was injured. She just asked about the other party's injury on the phone. Tang Qin felt that she would look too indifferent. She still put on light makeup and went to meet the hero.