096 - Remove the ungrateful scum 3

Start from the beginning

Although he knows that as long as Lin Yao wants, he can let the system check what he has done today.

But that's not his initiative. He took the initiative to say it himself, and was asked by Lin Yao, and then he was moved to explain. There is a great difference between the two.

"...I went to see Tang Qin before I came to school." Zhou Yuan began with this sentence and said to Lin Yao.

"Don Qin? The name is unusually familiar. Lin Yao didn't pay much attention to the hero's lovers. His plan was to start directly from the hero than to break through the hero from other angles like Zhou Yuan.

"Tang Qin, one of the hero Wen Liang's confidants, is still a third- and fourth-line star in the entertainment industry." The system saw that Lin Yao did not immediately remember who the other party was, so he briefly introduced Tang Qin.

"What did you see her doing?" Lin Yao looked at Zhou Yuan and asked him.

Zhou Yuan saw that the tea in Lin Yao's cup was about to finish drinking. He took the glass teapot next to him and filled Lin Yao.

"Please do her a little favor. Isn't the hero in love with Rofee? If a more beautiful and conscious person appears at this time, I think he will change his mind. Zhou Yuan's tone was not absolutely certain. In front of Lin Yao's face, he didn't say it.

"It will change, but if Tang Qin has an identity background, she is just beautiful and smart. She can't give the hero any substantial wealth."

Lin Yao knew what Zhou Yuan meant. This was intended to let Tang Qin seduce the hero Wen Liang. It was better to completely capture the hero's heart.

However, they have all seen the relevant plot. In the heart of the hero's greedy for the powerful, there is also a heart that likes one. Even if he is fascinated by Tang Qin in a short time, the woman will say to the hero that he loves everyone. The truth is that for him, that is, that is, entertainment. That's all.

If you really love who, you will not have so many women around you at the same time.

In love, loyalty is one of the most important qualities.

"Yes, I've considered the question you said, but now let the hero break up with Rophet first." Zhou Yuan knows Luo Fei's personality. After all, 'he' is Luo Fei'' brother. If he directly forcibly separates Luo Fei from the hero, he will be counterproductive with Rofe's stubborn personality.

Luo Fei still had to go to school. He could see each other all day and could not watch each other all the time.

What's more, there is a very important question. They know that the plot is right.

Wen Liang has a powerful aura of the protagonist, which should not be underestimated.

Let Tang Qin seduce Wen Liang is Zhou Yuan's first step, and the second step is Wen Liang's usury company. He will not be mentioned in the plot, because the usury company has a profit conflict with him, and he solved the company. He has even decided to invest in the company and let them do something for him, no. What happened to the table?

After this week, after the specific implementation, I will tell Lin Yao.

"Okay, let's do it for the time being. On the school side, I will pay attention to staring at Rofee. You have given her the people. With me, I won't let her have any more unmarried children." People like the hero are not worth entrusting with innocence and innocence like Rophelia.

Even if this is a blueprint, it is not worth creating a world.

In Rouffy's family, she can find someone who is in charge of her family. She is at ease to be her princess at ease, instead of running with the hero, and then she has to share the male protagonist's love with more than a dozen other women.