094 - Remove the ungrateful scum 1

Start from the beginning

At this time, Rofi was already in the canteen. He had just eaten from a window and took the dinner plate to the position occupied by the book just now. Next to him, his classmate and roommate hit her inexplicably with his elbow.

The roommate said, 'Ruffy, look over there.

Rouffy turned her head with a little curiosity, and then she was shocked by this look.

Later, Rouffy sat down at the table with her roommate. The boy she just saw also had dinner, but in the sitting position, she couldn't see each other's faces, with only a back.

Ropheus's roommate' eyes were shining, as if he had a red heart.

"Fiffy, he is from our school. I didn't expect that our school was so handsome... No, it's such a beautiful person, just like the picture book. If only I could fall in love with him. Feifei's boyfriend seems to be quite handsome, so how can you compare with him? Who is better?"

The roommate had a call, and all the beans were poured out.

Asked by his roommate, Luo Fei subconsciously compared the two.

The handsomeness of the two is different styles. The boy in the distance is a kind of pure and impassuring handsomeness. He has a clear temperament. When people look at him, they feel as if the time is quiet and all troubles can be solved.

As for Wen Liang, his handsome man has a kind of ruffian handsomeness. Luo Fei felt as if she couldn't say that Wen Liang was a little more obvious. The other party was very attractive to her, which made her heart bang when she thought of him.

"You can chase him." Luo Fei talked about love herself. Before her roommate didn't have it, she encouraged her roommate to come.

The roommate quickly turned red on his face.

"Impossible. He is so beautiful that I don't deserve him, but Feifei. If you are still single, maybe there may be a chance." The roommate said it casually.

When she arrived at Rofe, somehow, she was stunned for a moment, and her remnants went to Lin Yao.

I don't know if it's my own number or how. When Luo Fei peeked at Lin Yao, Lin Yao also looked here.

The two of them looked so far away from several people and bumped together.

Roffy felt that she had never seen such bright eyes, so bright that she felt unable to look at the boy and suddenly withdrew her eyes. Rouffy himself did not notice it, and her ears were slightly redden.

Rofee then ate at a fast speed and left the canteen on the grounds that he wanted to go to the supermarket next to buy something.

The back of leaving looks a little like a escape.

After eating a meal, it can be said that the sight he saw did not stop. Lin Yao's classmate found that he was staring at the meal for the first time. It turned out to be so good as he thought. He looked up at Lin Yao. In fact, he felt very strange. Before, Lin Yao had been eating outside and rarely came to the canteen. This time, he took the initiative to stop him. I always feel that Lin Yao has something else.

However, until he came out of the canteen, Lin Yao showed normality, which made his classmates feel very abnormal.

His heart was full of questions, but he didn't know how to ask them.

"The food in the canteen is really not very delicious. I thought I haven't eaten it for so long. It would be better." Lin Yao walked on the road and said something similarly.

This perfectly explains why he is abnormal and thinks of going to the canteen for dinner.

My classmates think it's okay. It doesn't matter if you eat it for a long time. Just fill your stomach.