086 - Send a wife to the super sss-level beast 5

Start from the beginning

The second team pushed the iron gate open, less than ten seconds before and after the last closing. When the door opened again, the scenery in the iron gate remained unchanged at all. The change was that Lin Yao and the five of them who had just entered were completely missing.

The people in the second team were curious and approached each other when they entered. They watched carefully all the way in case there was anything else.

When they walked to the T-shaped intersection ahead, they were about to go left or right.

The five suddenly changed under their feet, and there was no time to react. The ground collapsed, and countless ink software tentacles came out of the dark abyss. Those tentacles were fast and instantly wrapped around the hands, feet and necks.

The metal door was closed at the moment before the collapse of the ground, and all the sounds of anything that happened in the second area were intercepted in the second area.

The team behind them was unknown and was not aware of the danger of the imminent face.

The dark, dark, dark underground air smelled damp and disgusting bloody. His limbs were tied by several software tentacles, and Lin Yao's whole body was suspended.

The tentacles dragged him deep into the ground, walked a certain distance, and turned horizontally.

Jomo left for more than half an minute, and the tentacles stopped.

He also has a tentacles around his neck, a soft touch, and the feeling of a pressed throat is not particularly uncomfortable.

After grabbing him, the tentacles left at a speed, and his ears were full of hunting, so that Lin Yao could not feel the existence of the other four for a while.

When the wind stopped, the smell of stinky blood kept coming, and Lin Yao opened his eyes wide in the dark.

Tick, there is the sound of water droplets on the ground in the dark.

In fact, there is no need to guess more. Lin Yao probably knows what the water is.

He asked the department where they were.

"It's all around here." The system has been checked after the road.

The smell of blood was quite pungent, and Lin Yao frowned.

His eyes turned and looked through the darkness where he could not see his fingers, as if trying to see something.

Naturally, I can't see anything.

As soon as Lin Yao opened his mouth, his voice had not been sent out, and there was an urgent and panicked sound that resounded through the wet underground abyss full of blood.

"Lin Yao, Brother Huang, where are you? Is there anything wrong?"

The sound even heard signs of trembling.

Seeing that no one answered, Tang Xin shouted louder.

"Is there anyone? I'm Tang Xin, Lin Yao, Lin Yao. Can you hear my voice?"

Tang Xin was obviously anxious. In the dark abyss, he couldn't see anything. He was the only one, which made him feel cold.

"I'm here. I'm fine. How are you?" When Lin Yao shouted at Tang Xin, he asked them from the system. Everyone was fine. The tentacles only arrested them, but they had not hurt anyone yet.

The system is also used, which indicates that what should happen later must happen.

Tang Xin was behind Lin Yao's right. He heard the response from the front left. He had just fallen into terror and loneliness, and he recovered a lot in an instant.