083 - Send a wife to the super sss-level beast 2

Start from the beginning

I'm afraid of being photographed by each other.

The blade was originally intended to shoot into Lin Yao's body, but just a moment before he took action, he saw Lin Yao's back.

Even if it was just a back, he didn't see each other's face, and an inexplicable but extremely strong emotion suddenly bred in his body.

He is an organism developed by the laboratory. He has no so-called past and no future.

Even creatures like them don't even have life or death.

As a result, when it was first created, I didn't know what love and hate was.

Their bodies are almost spiritually aware of pain.

Even if the body explodes, the chips embedded in the body are not cleared. In an instant, they can resurrect, that is, the broken body, and a new state.

Originally, he should have been in the seventh region. As the administrator of the seventh region, he was responsible for destroying all human beings who entered the city of God from the first region and fled through a series of battles to the seventh district.

However, every time the city opens, until the end, it is no exaggeration to say that few people can successfully reach District 7.

Yes, when there comes, there will be almost half a life left.

This time, the city opened again, and it was set up with human thinking and guarded his area in the city for many years.

Suddenly, he didn't want to continue to sit in the seventh area and wait for a long time, and maybe one or two humans broke in.

But he couldn't even take a move, and then he donated blood all over and fell down.

He wanted to see the prey earlier. The blood donation in his body was boiling, and only constant death and killing could he appease them.

However, although he is no different from Maggie the black cat, and even they came from the same laboratory, it doesn't explain any problem.

On the contrary, it is a competitor between the black cat and the black cat.

If Maggie kills one more human, there will be one less.

The smell of the newly emerging human youth seems to be more charming than the rose he wears on his chest.

When the young man turned around and was able to see each other's face smoothly, he accidentally found that the heart in his chest seemed to jump much faster.

I even felt a little lucky that I didn't kill the young man just now, but chose to kill the black cat.

He disguised himself as a human being, approaching this handsome young man.

He has never actively approached human beings, but the intuition of the beast let him know how to express goodwill to a human being.

Smile, just smile. Smiling is an expression made by mobilizing the muscles of the face.

He once taught himself, so when he walked to Lin Yao's face that day, he showed a smile that he thought he was very kind.

"Hello."

The voice and expression were friendly, but Lin Yao stared at the dark gray pupils of the man in front of him. He found that the depths of his eyes were cold and there was no kindness.

They are all deceiving each other and using their handsome appearance, but the difference is that they think they disguise well enough, and Lin Yao will not find it at all.