083 - Send a wife to the super sss-level beast 2

Start from the beginning

In a pair of brown cat pupils, it was full of dead air measured by yin.

During the manufacturing process, the black cat is set as a s-level dominator, and the rest of the black cat is a obedient.

The ruler is born to control the obedient.

Even the black cat has some wisdom. As the guardian of the first area, it is only its prey. So far, few can escape from its claws.

This time, I specially selected this site and waited for its first prey.

This prey seems to have two subordinates, killing so many of its subordinates.

But it's almost time to end.

The fierce light in the eyes of the black cat suddenly lit up. It soared in the air, and its nails on its front paws grew out. In the sound of meow, the momentum rushed to the beautiful prey it liked not far away.

Then it became steep.

Not only was the black cat surprised, but Lin Yao also condensed about a strong force that suddenly broke through the air.

Hearing the sound of the blade breaking through the air in his ear, Lin Yao's body suddenly turned a little to the side.

Several strands of hair fell from mid-air, accompanied by the sound of the black cat's body being pierced by a sharp blade, and the sound of flying to the ground in the scream.

The blade shot so hard that the whole knife body penetrated the black cat, nailing the black cat to the hard stone.

The leader Black Cat died, and other black cats in the alleyway made all kinds of chaotic and harsh calls. They originally intended to attack Lin Yao from all directions, but after a few steps forward, they retreated back.

There is no cruelty in the cat pupil, but fear of some kind of extremely powerful power, and even faint obedience.

"It's him now." The system did not say it directly, but Lin Yao knew who he was.

The live broadcast is still going on. It can be said that Lin Yao's every move has been watched by thousands of people.

Lin Yao lowered his eyes and saw the shallow silhouette of Lin Yao's slender curly eyelashes on the lower eyelids, but did not see a long-awaited joy at the moment Lin Yao's eyes slipped.

After adjusting his mood and raising his eyes again, Lin Yao calmly and calmed his face was a little more alert.

He clenched his fingers and slowly turned around. At an intersection at the end of the street, a man with long silver hair and a pure white uniform jumped directly into Lin Yao's sight.

Lin Yao blinked his eyes. He stood still and motionless. The two looked at each other across the street.

The audience outside the live broadcast did not know what the people who looked at each other were thinking about in the process of looking at each other.

They expressed great curiosity about the new men.

But it seems that this is also a new participant. There is as little information about each other than Lin Yao, and people don't even know when he will arrive.

The man's paused footsteps suddenly began to move forward. His long silver hair was randomly tied behind his head with a black leather band. He had an elegant and luxurious atmosphere around him. Obviously, he walked in the city of death, but gave people a feeling that he was attending a high-end cocktail party.

On the well-cut white shirt, there is a bright red rose on the left chest.

The man is rich and handsome, with long height and legs, and a pathological whiteness in his skin, but his eyes are shiny and frightening, which makes people even on the outside of the monitor a little afraid to look directly at the man's eyes.