Sir/Godiva

The shit messed me up so bad seeing that video, like wow . I felt like this bitch just played me and now I'm looking stupid as fuck.
I had no idea she was tricking, shit she fucked and sucked me good as fuck on a regular, I don't know man, that shit got me fucked up.

Sitting outside my moms house, I was so sick I couldn't even go to work, like mentally I was fucked and for the bitch to tell me I wasn't doing nothing for her had me looking stupid ass fuck because I was giving this bitch all my check and she's telling me I ain't doing shit for her. I even started back selling a little weed here and there just to make sure she was straight but I wasn't providing enough for her hoe ass that's why she had the onlyfans.

What's up nigga? King says as he walked up.
Shit , I nonchalantly said. I was embarrassed that this had happened. Like the whole city knew about this shit .
Nigga what's up? Let go to the strip club , shit let's see some ass shake, he said as he passed me the blunt.

Shit I need to do something , I wish I could see my kids but I ain't even trying to deal with Godiva. I bet she's laughing her ass off, I said as I stood up.

Shit happen it is what it is, let's get these hoes and party tonight, King says as he passed me the blunt.

Godiva
Why ? I asked King as he stood to my door with his stupid ass brother

Sis come on now , like we just talked about this, he says with a attitude.
I told you I'll let him see them at your momma house, I don't want him coming to my house, I said as I looked at Sir .
Nigga I give no fucks about how depressed he is, I don't give ah fuck about him at all, I added as King just looked at me.

You can come in and get your niece and nephew and take them for a few hours but he isn't allowed back to my house, I said as I looked him in the eyes.
Nigga I don't give ah fuck about you, you sold me out and lied on my name because you couldn't be 100 with me . But I supposed to just forgive you? I Think not.

Letting King in I shut the door in Sir's face .
Grabbing the kids bags, oh I am talking shit as King ignore me and go upstairs to get his niece and nephew.

Looking at my momma, she wanted me to chill out on being nasty but Sir did all this and he wasn't finna just walk back in our life like he didn't just try us.

Thank you Godiva, King says as Goddess held Joshua and he held Beauty.
Whatever just make sure my kids are safe, I said giving him my sons bag and Goddess my daughters bag.

5 pm
King text me all day , sent me pictures of the kids and I knew he was a good daddy and he would keep them safe but nigga you denied your son for 6 months for nothing. He looked just like him and Beauty so I don't get it but whatever.

So your class 500 ? This girl name April asked me as Monica ugly ass walked into the beauty salon I was working in.
I don't know why, but whatever.
Yes 500 , I only have 2 spots left I tell the girl as this other stylist name Isis greets Monica.

So basically I started doing classes a few months before giving birth and a lot of females and males are becoming masters at doing laces, feed ins and simply sew in . I loved it , it was everything teaching people my technique and a lot of people are getting a bag off my name and I'm happy about that.
The chick Isis is actually one of my students, everything she knew I taught her and was still teaching her.

Okay so let me get both spot bitch I need to book a one on one to, April says as she pulled out her wallet.
Who you booking the other one for I laughed as she counted the money. Gina and me, she says, oh okay I was finna say girl you only need one spot, I laughed as she laughed.

She was here today to get Melted and slayed by me . She was a stylist to so I don't know why she didn't do her own her, she's been coming to me since I was 14 so I guess she just loved my work and she do a lot of quickweaves and short cuts, I really didn't mess with bonding glue, I mean I do but I rather do a sew in before glue in, it's healthier and it last longer in my opinion.

1 hour later
Washing , blowing out and applying a oil treatment to Aprils hair I was now braiding it down for her lace installment .
Isis is next to me so I can see her and she can see me.
Looking up to her she's trying to get a patterning on a braid down and all day long I coach her. So remember I told you to braid the hair down so it want look bulky right? I said as she nodded her hair. She was a good person that's why I helped so much.
Walking her through the process as I did Aprils wig, I really was only doing it because I liked her, I gave no fucks about Monica.
45 mins later
Damn bitch this shit looks like it's mine, April laughed as I took my pictures and she's all on ig and shit.

Giving me 650, she tipped me 100. Thanks boo see you in two weeks for my touch up but bitch I think I want them small braids in a bun again, she says as we hugged. Whatever boo just book, you know how them books are, I said as she agreed.

April was still doing Monica's hair, she was laying it now.
Walking over to her as April leave, I couldn't stand this Monica bitch.

Umm okay so when you lay it make sure it's matching her hairline, I said as I get close to them. Monica ain't saying shit, she just looked .

Do you mind if I help her? I asked Monica because I knew my girl needed my help.
Umm I don't mind, she softly says as I removed the lace that she was trying to lay but the braid down wasn't right to me, I mean it was good but I could tel it wasn't right .

2 hours later
Wow this is so nice, Monica says as she looked at herself in the mirror.
So I basically did the braid down for Isis and made her watch. I made Isis sew the cap down then I applied the lace and made her sew the lace in the back. Then she applied the glue and finished. But I had to cut the lace again, I helped her but she did her on curls and finishing touch.
I ain't like Monica but just because Isis is my babe I'll help her with anything.

Smiling I was happy she liked it and I had to admit the bitch hair was slayed to the GODDESS OF HAIR.
Cleaning my area as Isis takes her pictures and of Monica is on Facebook live showcasing her hair.

Spraying my area down my phone begin to vibrate.

I'm keeping my kids tonight : Sir

Umm are you telling me or you asking : me

Man I'm asking you , like damn why you making it hard for me ? : Sir

Umm Sir you're making it hard for yourself , you did all this not me but cool you can keep them , bye : me

Shit I need a break , I'm not finna fight with him but I'm tell King stupid ass off for letting him use his phone to speak to me . We can keep the communication between the siblings, I don't like him .