Godiva and Sir

I'm sorry I wasn't trying to put you in that, I didn't even know he was still coming, I explained to Exie as she looked at me.
So a few days ago, I was being petty and invited Messiah to breakfast with us.
It was very weird but funny because I knew the word would of got back to Sir and he could have a taste of his own medicine but it backfire because my best friend is upset with me .
Sir called me and cursed me out and I laughed because nigga you mad, do you see how hurtful it felt?
I wasn't really into Messiah , he was handsome and all but he talked to much about what he had.
So I just let him pay for our meals and we went our way and he went his way.
I haven't even replied back to him since then because he was trying to take me on some expensive ass cruise & I'm like nigga you don't even know my last name.

I just don't want to be in the middle of y'all shit anymore. That's my brother and you're my best friend . I don't want to have to hear no bad shit about you and I don't want him telling me I'm dumb and this and that, she explains as we are standing outside of our moms house.
Talking to her I didn't know where Sir was.
I felt he was close by because he was always jumping out on me.
I had three appointments to do today and I was just stopping by here to apologize to Exie and kiss on Beauty.
Today she was with my momma. She was so spoiled and rotten both our moms had her more then we did and would get mad if we took her home to long.

As I'm talking to Exie and holding Beauty, King just pulled up, no I think it's King who just pulled up .

So you gonna let me style you for your birthday? I asked Exie as a chick get out of the passenger side of King's Camaro , looking at the chick , she looked like this hoe I didn't like when I was younger , the hoe name Buie or some shit, she was a heavy hater to ..
Watching her get into this Black Honda , the car was here when I pulled , I didn't know who car it was.

As the girl is pulling off the drivers door open.
Watching Sir get out my heart did started to beat.
Like nigga you be on me for seeing other people but you riding around town with a bitch? I don't get it and I will never get it but I know we are done after seeing this.
Not even looking at me , he didn't speak to me nor his daughter or sister he just got into his Dodge Charger.
Just looking at Exie, she knew what we just saw and I didn't want to hear nothing when I started dating and shit.
Fuck Sir
*************************************************

1 month later
Sir
Yeah I moved on, I had a little friend and I was fucking her and shit. After I seen Godiva was dating that other nigga I figure I had to move on so I did.
Yes I love her but shit what else could I do? Ah nigga was sick of kicking doors down and beating her up , like it was getting to stupid and I ain't going back to jail.

Playing cards outside my mommas house, it was just a regular Saturday. Levi and King met me here and we been smoking and chilling.
Buhle knew we was just friends, we went to dinner and movies together and I was deep in her pussy when I wanted. She had two sons and she worked a lot . We was cool, I knew her years ago so it was a understanding. She knew Of Godiva so when she seen her that day she said she felt like it was gonna be smoke but it wasn't, Godiva ain't like that, she don't like drama at all.

I really ain't seen her in a few weeks, last I seen her she had dropped my daughter off to me at my house and she ain't even get out for that Goddess did.
Every time I see Goddess she don't really speak, like I don't understand why she's mad at me, her sister ain't want me.

Smoking and playing cards, I was kicking their ass.

Damn look at Juicy, Levi said as Goddess Benz truck pulled up.
Laughing at him he was fucked up over Goddess, like real deal, he said she felt so good it didn't make any sense.
Standing up he went to greet her , looking back up I see she's not alone.

I'm finna grab the hair out of mommas house, Godiva says as Levi approach Goddess.
Looking at Godiva as she walked towards us, she was wearing this two piece Nike little shorts and half of Nike tank top.
Her hair was braid into these small plaits, like their tiny as hell.
But what got me was the stomach, even after having my daughter her belly wasn't big and it's not big now it just round, like she pregnant 🤰.
She had to be at least 4 months .

Watching her she ain't make eye contact with me, she ain't even speak.
Looking at King , the look that he gave me was like nigga she's pregnant or like yeah nigga I see that shit to.

But how I didn't notice that before? Like she had a glow to her but she always looked beautiful so I ain't think but I really ain't seen her out of her car in a while and that's probably why .

Looking at Goddess, oh that's probably why she's been acting real funny. Definitely when she seen me out with Buhle, she rolled eyes and all.