Announcement For The Update!

(ノ*0*)

Hello Everyone! How are all of you? (≧▽≦)
I hope y'all doing well! Especially those who read the latest Chaps in TokyoRev.

(This is the answer for those who's curious on when is my update!)

(Here's a virtual hug for everyone (つ≧▽≦)つ ♥️)

UPDATES:

About my updates, it's still going to be slow because of school. But I promise I'll update if I have free time. To make it up to you, I'll try to make my chapters long so that there's no cliff hanger (cause I also don't like cliffhangers as a reader).

On Nov. 1, I'll prolly update cause it's Saints day (Araw ng patay) or known as Halloween and we don't have school on that day.

PLANS FOR CHAPTERS/CHARACTERS:

Most of you prolly know about all the revelation on the recent chapters and already know that it's really different from my own. For example, the events before Shinichiro died. Just like I noted, the events in my fanfic will be different from the original to fit my plots, so I won't be changing nor editing some of my updated chapters.

For the revelations (ex. Shinichiro-2nd timeleaper, Sanzu-trigger), don't worry I have a lot of plan B's that I already did if ever there is another revelation from the recent updates.

1. WHO/WHAT IS SHINICHIRO?
2. WHO/WHAT IS SANZU?
3. WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO KAZUTORA?
5. CURSE (DARK IMPULSE)

FOR MY READERS:

I really really want to update but sadly, I have to study ಥ‿ಥ

(I also have exams tommorow so I need to review my notes.)

Thank you for reading my Fanfics my dear readers! ( ˘ ³˘)♥ Thank you also for the votes! I love you all! Everytime I receive a lot of notifications, It make me really happy that this fanfic is getting noticed (人*'∀`)。*゚+

Once again, Thank you everyone! ♡(> ਊ <)♡

If you ever have questions, please do comment and ask me and I'll answer it. (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

That's all everyone! Don't forget to sleep, eat, and hydrate. (*˘︶˘*).。*♡

Love you lots (・ω・)つ ♥️ ⊂(・ω・)

____

Because Tokyo Revengers is ending, let's remember one of Takemichi's quotes (╥﹏╥)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

(Takemichi really did this! I love you so much my Michi! ♥️)

✧\(>o<)ノ✧