Chapter 17 {Part 2}: Who?

(This is part 2 of Chapter 17! ( ꈍᴗꈍ)
This is full of fluff and cringe scenes hahah!
(• ▽ • ;)
I hope you enjoy! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Keisuke froze when he realized the person in front of him was a pretty boy and was even prettier up close. Can males really be prettier? 'I know how males can be more attractive,' he thought, dazed. He knows that males can be more handsome, and his friends are the perfect example of it, especially him. He also knows that males can be prettier than females, and their 5th Division Vice-Captain is one of them. But to be so pretty that they resemble an angel?

(Sanzu is a pretty boy for me!

(/¯◡ ‿ ◡)/¯ ~ ┻━┻)

Not hearing any response, Takemichi opens his eyes in confusion. He was surprised to see a long haired teen wearing a uniform. Judging from their hair, he thought they were a girl at first. But from their uniform, they were a boy. He stood up, patting his green kimono to remove unseen dirts. "Uhmm..." He starts to walk closer.

Keisuke snapped from his daze when the blonde male starts to approach him. 'Shit he's coming! What should I do?' he thought, freaking out. "Uhh..." 'Think idiot! Think!'  " Why?!"

Takemichi was taken off guard when the teen suddenly yelled. "Pardon?" he asked, not getting what the long haired male asked.

"I-I mean. Why-Why is the car burning?" Keisuke answered quickly without a thought.

Takemichi tilted his head, blinking. "Ah that! I lit it up." he answered awkwardly.

"Why?" Keisuke asked again.

"It—It was—Uhmm—" 'I can't tell him I did it to exorcise some freaky little bit—ghost' "Ahh! It's because it was cold! Haha!" Takemichi said, laughing more awkwardly. 'I hope he buys it.' he thought nervously. He waits for the other to respond or to react. He scans the raven haired boy's unreadable reaction. The long haired male narrowed his eyes towards him, humming in suspiciousness. His sweat drops, getting more nervous. 'Knew it! He wouldn't believe me. I mean, who in the world burns a car just because they're cold! Only crazy people does that!' he thought, giving up to make excuses. "Actually I—"

"Awesome! Can I join you? I'm getting cold as well!" Keisuke cuts the blue eyed boy, smiling widely. His eyes shines in amazement. 'Wow! He lits up cars because it's cold. That's so cool!' Keisuke thought.

Takemichi was shocked when the long haired male just accepted his excuse. 'HE BELIEVED IT?!' "Uhmm You believed me?" he asked, bewildered.

"Yeah!There's nothing wrong with that. I burn cars when I'm hungry! AHAHAHAHAH!!" Keisuke laughs loudly like a mad man, thinking that the blonde male understands him.

Takemichi's jaw drop. 'Is this guy serious? Should I be worried? Does he need help?' he thought, scared of the crazy guy.

Seeing the blue eyed boy's reaction. Keisuke approached him and slinged his arms at the other's shoulder. "Haha! Don't worry we're both the same! I won't tell!" he said cheerfully, winking at the blonde. Taking this chance to get closer to the pretty male and scans him more. "Anyway, Can I join you to get warmed?"

'This guy's crazy!' Takemichi thought, getting worried for himself. But he doesn't want to judge ones character for just one sentence. "Uhmm Sure! The more the merrier." Takemichi said, smiling gently. He lets himself get comfortable with the male but never letting his guard down. "You can call Michi by the way."