Chapter 6: Promises

WARNING!!
Child Neglect

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hikari suddenly woke up as she felt someone holding her. She slowly opens her eyes, as she does so she saw their bedroom ceiling. She felt someone holding her hand, so her head shifts to look at who it is. Her eyes widen as she saw her husband, he was sobing as his head was resting on her hand.

"Honey?" the woman asked, worried. Her husband looked at her. Her heart throbs as she saw her husband's face. She saw guilt in her husband's brown eyes, tears falling.

"I'm so so sorry Honey! I'm sorry for everything I have done." Isamu said to his wife as he jumped at her for a hug. "I promise, I'll protect you! You and Seishu. I promise!" he continues to sob at his wife's neck.

Hikari was frozen, she can't believe her husband was back. She hugged her husband tightly as she cries. Crying tears of happiness. Her and her husband cries loudly. Making their 11 year old son to wake up.

"Mom? Dad? What wrong?" Seishu enters their room with worried face. The two couple looked at their son, they smiled.

"Seishu, come here." His Father said. At first Seishu was unsure, but as soon he saw him smiling gently, his eyes brightly. He ran up to them and joined them as they hug each other. Knowing that their family was now fixed, together again.

Akane watches them, smiling fondly. She also tears up, happy that everything was fine now. She uses 'Presence' again, letting her family know that she was with them.

The remaining Inui members smiles, as they felt Akane's love.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

It was the next day when Akane came back to Takemichi. Takemichi inspects her for any signs of dark colors on her presence. However, he finds nothing. He was relieved about it. It would be bad if she came back to him as a vengeful spirit. Takemichi also asked her about her wish, if it came true. Thankfully she answered him positively.

"Now that your wish has come true, Do you want to stay or at peace?" Takemichi asked Akane, sitting beside his desk, Akane on his bed. He smiles at her as he waits for her answer.

"I—I want to stay!" Akane said brightly as she smiles. Takemichi smiles back as he expected her to stay. After all, she is truly a sweetheart.

"Alright then!" Takemichi went down from his chair to get something under his bed. It was Akane's Pendant box. He went back to his desk, then getting something out from its drawer.

Akane was confused of what Takemichi was doing, so she asked him. His answer amazed her.

"Its to protect you Akane. If something bad happens to you, I'll immediately know. Also, to let me know where you are and let you know where I am." Takemichi smiles at her. Akane can only smiles back as she thanks Takemichi for everything.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

*Sniff! *Sniff!

"Takemichi, stop crying! I'm sure we'll meet again!" Kakucho said to his childhood friend, Takemichi. Takemichi only hugs him tightly, not wanting to let go.

Yesterday, Kakucho told his friends that they'll be moving out from their neighborhood. Takemichi and Takuya was very sad hearing the news, wanting to grow up with Kakucho together. To make it up, the three hang out the whole day, even having a sleep over at Kakucho's house. But seems like even that didn't stop our little Takemichi from being sad.