Missing or just hiding again?

The image of the epic comment explains the situation
I have decided to feed you guys some chapters
——————-

West was quickly shocking some Snacks downstairs into his school bag quickly, East was upstairs rummaging through her drawers.

'West, East? Good to see you guys busy this morning! Or did you forget to pack your bag for school?' AH asked, placing some sandwiches on the table for their breakfast.

Austria and Hungary dragged each out of their rooms, plopping down on the chair, fighting for their will to be awake on a Monday.
'Tired as usual?' AH giggled as she looked at the two, before turning to West who was shoving his unfinished project into his backpack.

'Can you guys not be so loud? I'm tired.' Hungary groaned, hitting his head lightly on the counter. East shrugged, ignoring Hungary and ran up the stairs before taking the Sandwiches and Running off with West.
'Bye!!' West Said before shutting the door, they both hopped on their bikes.
'W-wait! I'm supposed to drive you today remember so you can go to school later- oh they are long gone.' AH sighed, turning to GE who was visibly tired himself.

'Did you stay up too long again?'
'Important Meeting with someone.' GE said as he sipped his cup of coffee, visibly about to fall asleep from his tone.

'So East... are we actually going to school?'
'Does it look like we are? Look where we are heading, it's the opposite side of school!' East chuckled.
West looked around, noticing the path on the ground wasn't hard concrete anymore but more of a sand grass mixture.
'Our hideout??'
'Ding Ding! You got it!' East exclaimed before Pedaling slightly faster to avoid getting tripped over the nearby rock. West meanwhile Just went around the rock, work smarter not harder.

After Ten minutes, they arrived... hopping off their bikes and dragging it along them instead through the soggy brown leaves ans multiple broken off sticks. The air was fresh, it was a pleasure to be in a quiet environment and every little sound echoed mildly. Light fog touched up the area, making it seem comfortable to be in such area. Wind Hit their faces, moving the hair away from their face as they walk closer to the spot.

'There we are finally!' East exclaimed, quickly moving the vines to the side for West to go in before East moved them to the old position again.

She lifted a trapdoor, where leaves were glued on so that they wouldn't fall off every time it got opened. West parked his bike by the nearest tree before doing The same to his twin's before climbing in, East closed it as she went in the trapdoor herself.

West took out his lighter and lit some candles in the door underground. It was clean and multiple carpets were on the floor.
They worked in this hideout for years, ever since they found this Forest.

It had some beds, a table and even drawers. Only thing they lacked was electricity, they didn't need it and they cant put electricity  in the area yet.
East and West placed their bags aside and jumped onto the carpet in joy.
'Finally we are back here again!!' West shrieked from joy in excitement. East quickly sat up.
'Let me do the checklist....'
'Okay.' West nodded.
'Drinks?'
'Yes.'
'Food, Snacks Are enough anyway.'
'Obviously.'
'Our laptop and iPad, with a powerbank since we have no outlets here.'
'Yes, but we only got three power banks since Austria borrowed one yesterday and didn't return it.'
'Okay... our design notebook and decorations?'
'Of course!'
'Additional stuff?'
'Nope, I don't have anything today.'
'Me neither.' East shrugged, before throwing her checklist somewhere else on the soft, blue carpet.

'It's been a while, where are the kids?' GE questioned, before hearing keys fumble and the door clicked. Hungary burst in the room and Austria collapsed on the floor from tiredness.
'I. HATE. SCHOOL.' Austria complained, 'I got so much homework!'