Chapter 3

*Viyaan's POV*

"What kind of perfume are you wearing? It's wonderful. You remind me of Keukenhof Gardens in The Netherlands," I hugged the most beautiful woman in the world, my mother.

"Thanks, handsome," she said, pinching the tip of my nose.

The memories of my mother brought an archaic smile to my lips. I inhaled, exhaled, and pressed my eyes shut as I let a drop of tear fall down my face.

My mother was a precious gift from God. She had a heart of gold, and her love was pure and innocent. I shared a deep connection with my mother, Zehra. Without my gem, my life is certainly dark.

The pain of recalling the last night of my parents' life is a feeling of being submerged.

Those last hours—oh!

"Mom, dad! Wake up! Don't leave me alone."

"How did this happen?"

"You cannot leave me like this."

Fear flashed through me at the memory of my parents. The only sound I remembered was the siren of the ambulance on its way to the nearest hospital.

I ran a quick cold bath and got into my neon bathrobe, shoving away the most painful memories as I don't want to travel further into it.

Ouch.

I exited the western washroom and made my way to the unusually wide balcony. The best part of living in a penthouse is undoubtedly the view and the lit atmosphere.

I inhaled a breath of fresh air, then another, smiling at the thought of laying my hands on the most expensive and rarest gemstone in the world, Blue Diamonds.

"V, I'm here," Jackie spoke via the intercom.

I rushed to the matte black marbled two thousand something millimeter tall door and pressed the open button.

"Good morning!" Jackie, my personal assistant, greeted me with a warm smile.

I embraced him into a quick hug and spotted Tina right behind him looking for something in her grey Dior Caro leather crossbody bag.

"Veee!" she screamed, punching my built arms playfully as soon as she saw me.

I welcomed them with a genuine smile on my face and walked to my bedroom. I opened the walk-in closet and grabbed a navy blue bottom and a white Polo tee shirt and got into the outfit as fast as I could.

I smiled at the two most important people in my life after my best friend, Daaniyal seated in the living room, discussing something related to business. I made my way to the kitchen to prepare three cups of cappuccino.

I opened the photos from my phone and scrolled down to find the recipe of the cappuccino my friend sent me a few months ago.

"Here it is!" I whispered, as I found the recipe written in the most beautiful handwriting.

I followed the instructions perfectly, adding every ingredient carefully.

"I know how much you folks love my cappuccino. Cheers!" I said, placing the cups on the tea table.

All thanks to Lia for sharing her secret recipe with me, after me, begging for it for more than a hundred times.

"You're a pro!" Jacky said, taking a sip.

Lia, you're a pro.

"Mmm.. it smells divine. Why don't you open a coffee shop?" Tina said after a sip.

Lia, why haven't you thought about it? You should.

"Thank you! I'm glad the two of you like it. Enjoy!" I said, sipping the best cappuccino I've ever tasted.

Mmmm...

"Please read them and sign on each paper," Tina said, handing over a red file with some white sheets clipped inside.

I nodded my head and placed the file on the table.

"Excuse me," she said, as she picked up her phone after one ring.

I opened the file and went through every contract written in black ink while Jacky explained a few advantages and risks in it.

"Sorry boys, I got to leave now. See you in the evening," Tina said, walking towards the exit.

"Bye, Tins!" I said, waving my hand at her.

As soon as she left, I noticed Jacky's hands in his pant pockets.

"Jacky?" I asked, widening my eyes.

He stared at me for a millisecond, looking all over the penthouse, beaming brightly.

"Yes!" He yelled, handing over a sky blue velvet pouch to me.

I opened the pouch like as if there's no tomorrow and imagined these mesmerizing precious diamonds on her.

A notification popped up on my phone's screen. I reached for it from the table beside me and opened the message. I bet a smile made its way to my face.

I'm screwed.

"Fun-tastic 4? Seems like one of them is so important to you. I have never seen you smiling this much on just a notification. You've got your hands on the most expensive stones for that one special person. And just look at this sketch. One rare piece for?" He said, placing my notebook on the table watchfully.

I rubbed my temple, keeping my phone aside, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Who's this special person you're spending so much time on designing a customized one piece necklace with five thousand blue diamonds despite having millions of pending conferences and meetings to attend? All I know is that one WhatsApp group notification makes you happy. You totally enter to a new world. Who's that one person?" Jacky asked, raising a brow..

My thoughts travelled back to the day I was at the Seaside Grand Hotel Residencia, Maspalomas. People ran to me and clicked photographs, asked for autographs and got excited to see me, but my eyes caught a girl who tried to make her way through the crowd to get a clear view of me, but she couldn't.

She is the one.
She is the only one.

**
Sorry for the late update my lovelies 🤎

🍫 Enjoyed the chapter? Please consider hitting the star button below !🍫

Thank you! See you in the next chapter 💕🍫