Chapter 1

*Lia's POV*

I adjusted my back on the chaise lounge and let my eyes rest for a moment. The gentle breeze tousled my primly smooth brown hair as I relaxed under the warmth of the shimmering sun. My thoughts went to the day my parents were super proud of me when I graduated and the grand party my family threw at our private yacht. I bet a smile of joy lit up my bare face. I opened my eyes and took a glass of mojito from the iron side table, but before I could take a sip of the chilling cocktail, the loud laughter of young girls, flashes of photographs, and the screeches of teenagers caught my attention.

"Is Tom Holland, Ronaldo or Lewis Hamilton here?" I snatched my phone and rushed towards the crowd.

I tried making my way through the huge number of folks, but I failed. The large number of people burst into cheers and applause.

"Who could this be?" I bit the bottom of my lip out of curiosity.

In a flash of lighting, I noticed a man in a black suit get inside the Rolls Royce Phantom, surrounded by his escorts.

Well, he's gone. What is the point of staring at his back?

The ding of the elevator drew my attention. I dashed towards it and rode it to the top floor. My phone started buzzing as the doors opened.

"Rena?" I said, walking to my left.

"Lia, did you meet the CEO of Zahlek & Co?" she screamed over the phone.

"Ray, what do you mean? I'm on a vacation." I strolled towards my private suite.

"Yup! He was at the hotel you're currently in." She said.

"Seaside Grand Hotel Residencia, Maspalomas?" I enlarged my honey brown orbs.

"Yes, girl." She exclaimed.

Alright. So, it was him! The CEO of Zahlek & Co.!

"Lia, switch on the television. He's being telecasted. Oh god! See how energetic he is." She said in a deep voice.

"My bad! I couldn't look at him again but that's alright." I pouted.

"Cmon, just google and you will get a picture of that elegant guy," she spoke enthusiastically.

"Aha, enough girlie. Why are you so obsessed with him?" I headed towards the closet.

"He's every young woman's dream boy." She said and I'm sure she's blushing right now.

"Alright. I gotta go now." I said, hanging up.

* * *

I looked up at myself in the mirror as I did the final touches on my simple yet elegant makeup. I departed the suite and noticed my parents and little sister, Adiva, waiting for me.

"Oops! Sorry for taking too long." I said with puppy eyes.

"No problem, angel. Let's get moving." My father replied, taking a card which said private buffet in it with a little information.

As I entered the buffet, I spotted familiar faces staring at our arrival. "Zoya, Dan!" I cried, running towards the most charming couple I know. My parents and sister followed me.

"When did you people arrive from Paris?" I asked my elder sister Zoya and my brother-in-law, Daaniyal.

"A while ago." They responded with gracious beams.

I welcomed them into a quick hug as my parents and sister were eager to squish the couple.

"Viyaan should be here by now," Daaniyal said, dialing his number.

"I'm sure he's having a tough time with the paparazzi," Zoya responded, grinning at her spouse.

Viyaan? Paparazzi?
Am I missing out on something?

🍫 Enjoyed the chapter? Please consider hitting the star button below !🍫

Thank you! See you in the next chapter 💕🍫