081 - Sending a wife to the holy monk 14

Start from the beginning

Looking at the two people hugged each other, their pupils were more than the bronze bell.

"Lin Yao, you... you betrayed us!" Zhuo Qi's eyes spewed out anger and roared hoarsely.

Lin Yao smiled, his wrist turned over slightly, and the short blade stained with Zhuo Qi's belly blood disappeared in Lin Yao's palm.

He snuggled up on Yuan Yi, and his voice was indifferent: "Betrayal? What did I promise you?"

"I don't seem to have promised anything."

In that conversation, Lin Yao gave a lot of answers, and he didn't say what he would give Zhuo Qi.

Zhuo Qi directly pinched the bamboo he grabbed.

His eyes were so red that he drip blood.

The half demon has been defeated. Zhuo Qi alone is not Yuan Yi's opponent at all. Although he pretended Yuan Yi's body very much, he was really defeated this time.

Zhuo Qi covered the wound in his abdomen, and even had no heart to fight with Yuan Yi. He turned around and began to escape.

As for the half demon, he can't save each other from above Yuan, which is not what he can do within his ability.

Zhuo Qi wanted to escape, but Yuan Yi would give him that chance.

Yuan Yiling flew up in the air, and his gray monk's robe was blown by the strong wind. He shuttled through the dense bamboo forest. In less than a moment, he caught up with Zhuo Qi, who stumbled and escaped.

Yuan Yi fell and side by side with Zhuo Qi. Zhuo Qi found the deterrent air pressure around him, suddenly turned his head, and his shoulder was pressed by Yuan Yi.

Ah, Zhuo Qi made a sharp cry and directly shocked a group of birds and beasts in the forest.

Yuan Yi put his hand on Zhuo Qi's face and grasped the dark gas forced out of Zhuo Qi's body tightly.

The gas is the evil spirits attached to the body of Zhuo Qi. As soon as it turns into its original shape, it struggles and tries to break free.

Naturally, he couldn't break away. In a blink of an eye, he was put into a cage by Yuan Yi.

After receiving the evil spirits, Yuan Yi slowly put Zhuo Qi's body back to the ground and walked to the half demon.

In a similar way, Yuan Yi pulled out the sword out of the semi-demon body and collected the half demon.

The sound here was not small, and the monks who were led to several other directions heard the sound. After looking carefully, they could detect the strange places randomly.

The half demon in front of them was completely fake. After the half demon was seriously injured by Yuan Yi, the shape fluctuated.

As for the half demon after being taken over by Yuan Yi, the fake half demon naturally disappeared out of thin air.

In this way, the monks themselves knew that what the fake half demons did was to disperse them, and more importantly, the purpose of the half demons was Yuan Yi.

Therefore, everyone immediately turned around and returned. They planned to find Yuanyi and help Yuanyi.

However, they didn't go back much. Several monks who had seen each other, and they smelled the smell of snake demons from the air.

The breath was clear and rich, and the snake demon was clearly approaching them.

Several people paused for a moment and followed quickly to meet them.