081 - Sending a wife to the holy monk 14

Start from the beginning

The half demon tried to reach out his hand to pull out the sword on his body. His arm was raised a little bit, with a bang, and then fell back in an instant.

His fingers grabbed the ground hard to relieve the blunt pain that continued to hit his whole body, but it was completely useless.

Half-demon felt that infinite blood began to spread in front of him, and the blood in his mouth kept pouring out.

The place stabbed by the blade avoided the semi-magic heart-hearted position.

As the semi-demon said, because the treatment was timely, no people have died at present.

If so, Yuanyi will not leave a half demon.

Yuan Yi stopped and raised his pace again. He stepped back to the half demon, grabbed the hilt of the sword, and just thought about it, and then put away the half demon and brought it back to Lingyin Temple. The breath that did not belong to human beings came from behind him.

Unseasing his hand, Yuan Yi turned around.

I saw Lin Yao, who should not appear here, and there was another faintly familiar hole.

Although he has never met each other, in a few hours, Yuan Yi probably guessed the identity of a man in the face of a man.

Then, Yuan Yi's eyes gradually deepened.

Although a man wears a human skin, the one under the skin is a evil spirit.

Yuan Yi's eyes shifted to Lin Yao, and the feelings in his eyes were not hidden, at least Zhuo Qi next to him could see clearly.

After Zhuo Qi became clear, he immediately transformed into a blade in his hand. He put the blade across Lin Yao's neck and tried to coerce Yuan Yi.

Yuan Yi was completely unaware of the agreement between Lin Yao and Zhuo Qi. When he saw that the blade suddenly pressed Lin Yao's slender neck, his body suddenly explod wildly.

Countless bamboo leaves falling on the ground floated one after another, and Yuan Yi's calm eyes began to show signs of turning red.

"I exchanged this snake demon with you for the person next to you, and now you can immediately exter the sword." Zhuo Qi pretended to exchange with Lin Yao.

He once thought that Lin Yao was staying next to Yuanyi with a snake. Now it seems that the senior monk in the Buddhist sluminate was obviously in love with the snake demon.

The snake demon was so beautiful that even the monks could be tempted. Zhuo Qi was stunned for a moment, and then it was clear.

That kind of color in the world is amazing, and it's abnormal if you don't move.

Zhuo Qi buckled Lin Yao's shoulder and took someone forward. Lin Yao's clear peach blossom eyes looked at Yuan Yi a few meters away. Suddenly, he shook his head with a smile at Yuanyi.

Then Lin Yao's arm hanging on his side suddenly moved.

The whole body of the person behind him stiffened, while Lin Yao slowly turned around his body. The smile at the bottom of his eyes penetrated into the end of his eyes, and the end of his eyes showed a slightly raised curvature.

Zhuo Qi found that he had been sneaked by Lin Yao, and the knife in his hand was about to cut through Lin Yao's neck, making him bleed. Zhuo Qi was slapped on his left shoulder.

Zhuo Qi snorted and retreated for a few steps. He broke several green bamboo in his arm before his body could stop.

He covered the stabbed stomach tightly with one hand and grabbed a bamboo pole in the other.