080 - Sending a wife to the holy monk 13

Start from the beginning

"Why didn't you do the secret that you put the antidote in that tank like that? What should you do now?"

There is an obvious urgency between Lin Yao's face.

It seems that he really can't wait to get Yuan Yi's blood.

This convinced the half demon that he had the same purpose as him. Up to now, the half demon still has no doubt about Lin Yao.

Half-demon got up and walked to Lin Yao's face, facing such a beautiful face. Half-demort only felt that no matter what he wanted, he would do his best to get it for each other.

"Let me think about it, I put someone there. Now that I have been found, Yuan Yi may investigate there. Why don't I reveal a little whereabouts first, let the other party follow, lead him out of the city, and set a trap outside the city to catch Yuanyi."

The half demon said this in the face of Lin Yao, and he was beautiful. Even in this plan, he left a place for Lin Yao, that is to say, Lin Yao also had to participate in it.

"Okay, this is good. What do I need to do?" Lin Yao heard the meaning of the semi-demon in an instant.

The half demon stretched out his hand, held Lin Yao's hand, pulled the man to the table and sat down, and he sat directly beside Lin Yao.

Lin Yao's eyes flashed secretly, and then the corners of his lips raised slightly, listening to the half demon and starting to tell him the details of the plan.

It turned out that the half demon was already ready. His original plan was to wait a few days, and when the blood in Yuan Yi's body lost more, he deliberately led Yuan Yi out with a strategy and then easily took Yuan Yi.

Now that things have changed a little, the subsequent plan has to be advanced.

It's nothing. Half-demon is confident that this time he will definitely take the Buddha's heart in Yuanyi's body.

After all, he has been preparing for this for so long that there will be no other ending.

Lin Yao's appearance in the waiter's hall soon spread to Xu Jing's ears.

After Lin Yao left that day, he thought that Lin Yao might have left the town, but he didn't expect that Lin Yao would meet Zhuo Qi and others at all.

Xu Jing didn't deal much with the half demon and happened to see one or two.

A sixth sense allows Xu Jing to confirm that the half demon with evil spirit will never be a good person to get along with.

Lin Yao repeatedly walked close to the man, which forced Xu Jing to doubt the identity of the half demon.

Since Lin Yao is not a human and a snake demon, he can infer whether he can infer that half demons may also be an inhuman identity.

Even more, Xu Jing doubted whether the devil was Lin Yao's mouth and talked about the person who touched him.

Xu Jing rushed outside the waiter's hall, sat in the carriage, and did not get out of the car. After waiting for a long time, he saw the people who missed the morning came out of the building.

The driver asked Xu Jing if he wanted to continue to follow.

Xu Jing shook his head slightly and asked the driver to turn the carriage back to Xu's house.

The news that Xu Jing's carriage was silent at the end of the street corner was not really unknown to anyone.

The system has informed Xu Jing of his arrival in advance. Lin Yao originally turned a intersection and then jumped to the roof.