076 - Sending a wife to the holy monk 9

Start from the beginning

At present, the snake demon twisted in his arms because of his face was moulting. For a while, he rubbed the fire in Yuan Yi's body.

Yuan Yi buckled Lin Yao's body and pushed him out a little away. Lin Yao's forehead was full of sweat, and a few strands of ink hair was wet by sweat and stuck to his cheeks. Yuan Yi looked at it, and his hand stretched out uncontrollably and sent the strandsips away.

After taking it away, Yuan Yi couldn't take it back.

Because of his wrist, he was tightly pulled by the snake demon the next moment.

The snake demon's hands are obviously cold, but I don't know why Yuanyi feels that the other party's hands are hot.

The snake demon pulled Yuan Yi's hand to his lips, and then the tip of his scarlet tongue suddenly poked out.

The tip of the cold tongue licked Yuan Yi's palm, and the snake demon's closed eyes slowly raised a little. The eyes suddenly overlapped with the scene in the dream. Yuan Yi's heart was shocked. Knowing that he should pull back his arms at this time, it was better to put the snake demon outside the cave and look for a secret place. He was able to moult by himself, but his body suddenly began to be out of consciousness. When Yuan Yi saw the scarlet soft snake, facing the charming eyes, he slowly couldn't control his body and indulged in.

There were also monks guarding outside the cave. Yuan Yi waved his arm first. He set up a barrier to shield all the sound and breath in the cave.

After putting the snake demon on the ground, Yuan Yi originally had a little bright eyes, but in an instant, he couldn't see a trace of light.

Yuan Yi found that his hands were a little trembling. In the previous dream, most of the snake demons were active, and the beginning was just a bet between the two.

Later, he lost the bet.

Today, the situation is a little different.

Yuan Yi knew that the snake demon would not deceive him in such a thing, and the pain on the snake demon's face could not be faked.

Yuan Yi stroked the snake demon's cheek and relieved him: "It's okay. It will be fine soon."

He was surprised. He said such a thing without awkwardness at all, as if he should have done so, and he should have treated the demon lying in front of him so gently.

Lin Yao rubbed Yuanyi's palm with his cheek and looked at Yuan Yi's eyes with complete trust in each other.

Yuan Yi only felt that he had a big earthquake in his heart.

With restraining the good intention, Yuan Yi then began to help Lin Yao moult his skin.

He also helped Lin Yao fade off his sweaty blue shirt.

Those clothes seemed to grow on Lin Yao's body, which was a little difficult to take off. With just a little open, there would be some red and delicate skin that stimulated people's eyes. Yuan Yi stared at the seductive skin, and his throat tightened in an instant.

He breathed more heavily and his mind was shaken.

However, it is still strongly conscised. The snake demon is the fragile time of moulting. At this time, many of the snake demons are afraid that many of the behaviors of the snake demons are only a demon's instinct.

Yuan Yi slowly used some mana to peel off Lin Yao's clothes one by one.

After all the clothes were peeled off, Lin Yao immediately became naked, and the whole body seemed to be completely fished out of the water. The ground under his body was wet by his sweat.