076 - Sending a wife to the holy monk 9

Start from the beginning

However, after not long, there began to be changes around him.

With a sudden open of his eyes, Yuan Yi looked beside him, and then he saw the little green snake rolling on the ground, which seemed to be difficult to suffer.

Yuan Yi hardly thought much about it. He stretched out his hand and gave the little snake in his hand.

Naturally, the palm of his hand was warm. As soon as he touched the little snake, the snake's tail spontaneously wrapped around his wrist.

Yuan Yi checked the snake's body with spiritual knowledge, but for a moment, he couldn't find anything abnormal in his body. This was not common sense. It was impossible for the snake to get out of control and suffer so much for no reason.

"What happened?" Yuan Yi was worried and asked.

At this time, Lin Yaoyi was blurred and heard Li Yuanyi's voice faintly, but he could not answer anything.

Lin Yao didn't say anything. Yuan Yi didn't know how to start if he wanted to help him.

Suddenly, a white fog appeared in front of him. Under the demon power out of control, Lin Yao couldn't control the snake body. Under the gaze of Yuan Yi's eye pupil, he quickly turned into a human figure.

Lin Yao, who turned into an adult, was paralyzed and completely unstable. He fell straight into Yuan Yi's arms. Yuan Yi subconsciously stretched out his hand to catch the person.

He hugged the man in his arms and touched each other's body. Only then did Yuan Yi find that Lin Yao's whole body was shaking.

Even Lin Yao was sticky by the sweat soaked.

Peeling was too difficult for Lin Yao. There was a burning fire inside and outside the body, sweat stained on his forehead, and even like rain, but for a moment it began to wind down on Lin Yao's face.

Lin Yao closed his eyes, bit his lips, and tore his clothes in confusion.

Yuan Yi buckled Lin Yao's hand, and Lin Yao opened his eyes and looked at him with wet and poor desire.

His lips trembled. After a while, Lin Yao confided an intermittent sentence: "Master, I, I'm going to... moult."

Of course, Yuan Yi knows what moulting means. The young man with a stunning appearance in his arms is a snake demon, which is clear.

However, the other party suddenly had to moult, which surprised Yuan Yi. After being surprised, Yuan Yi knew that he wanted to help the snake demon.

At least he can moult quickly so that he won't suffer such great pain.

Yuan Yi's calm eyes moved down and fell on Lin Yao's green shirt on his body. Unsurprisingly, this green shirt was the skin of the snake demon.

Seeing that the other party pulled his clothes unorganizedly, it seemed that his arms were also weak. After pulling for a long time, he just pulled the clothes loosely and couldn't take them off.

Lin Yao snuggled in Yuan Yi's arms. The man's chest was wide and strong, with warmth and warmth, but that heat naturally did not be as good as Lin Yao's body, so it looked a little cool in Lin Yao's.

So Lin Yao was greedy for the cool temperature, and his body unconsciously twisted around in Yuan Yi's arms.

His rubbing, coupled with a burning red halo on his gorgeous face, looked like he was completely asking for it. Happy.

It's okay not to open the color. Once it is opened, it seems that self-containing power becomes extremely fragile.

In a dream, Yuan Yi touched the lust, and his accomplice was the snake demon in his arms.