075 - Sending a wife to the holy monk 8

Start from the beginning

It was the demon who deceived him into him at first, and now he shows such a look of repentance, knowing that he is not a good demon.

If you stay in this world, you will only continue to harm people.

Why don't he get rid of this snake demon today, lest he continue to do evil in the future.

Yuan Yi obviously not only collapsed the Buddha's heart, but also showed signs of demonization.

Lin Yao was weak and still quickly at a downwind.

With a bang, Lin Yao's body hit the cold mountain wall, and his thin body rolled to the ground.

With a puff, Lin Yao suddenly bowed on his back and spit out a mouthful of blood. He just wanted to get up and climbed a little. A black shadow shrouded from the height in front of his face.

In an instant, Lin Yao felt a strong murderous atmosphere.

Yuan Yi was going to kill him, and Lin Yao was really surprised.

"In Yuan Yi's opinion, I just think you have been lying to him at the beginning. He is moved by you, but he immediately knows that everything is a lie. Naturally, he can't stand this gap." The system has been observing it and saying one of its views.

Lin Yao naturally knew that he had made such an idea, but he was only surprised to see Yuan Yi killing him with his own eyes.

Yes, he admitted that he took the initiative to deceive and seduce Yuan Yi first.

But Yuanyi has been his lover for several generations, and it is understandable that he likes him.

He is just selfish and wants his lover.

Lin Yao suddenly laughed in a low voice, and then the laughter became louder and louder.

Yuanyi was about to get to know Lin Yao. The posture was indeed the same. In fact, Yuanyi might not have noticed that the hand he raised trembled almost imperceptibly.

Then he heard Lin Yao's laughter.

The laughter Yuan Yi felt that he heard a strong sadness and sadness.

Lin Yao slowly raised his head. He pretended to be uncomfortable, but he smiled and seemed to be a little unable to stop it.

The tears in the eyes were more like being out of the control of the body.

A clear tear winded on his pale but beautiful cheek.

"The mage is going to kill me? Well, it's a great honor for me to die in the hands of a mage. I also hope that after my death, the mage will continue to practice your Buddhism. There should be no one who will shake the mage anymore.

Lin Yao looked up and smiled at Yuanyi, with twinkling tears in his eyes, but the smile at the corners of his lips was never before.

Yuan Yi's raised hand did not fall for a long time. He knew that people were about to die and said well. At this time, the life of the snake demon was controlled by him, and the other party was deceiving him.

The snake demon looked happy and satisfied, and seemed to die in Yuan Yi's hands, which was really what he expected.

Yuan Yi's heart suddenly hurts. Suddenly, he felt that his raised arm was stiff and could not fall down or take back.

Yuan Yi's eyes were completely shocked.

Knowing that he should not listen to the snake demon say anything, he should immediately except the other party, so that no one would know that he had made a erotic ring in his dream, and he could still practice his way.