063 - Send a wife to the zombie emperor 9

Start from the beginning

In the blink of an eye, an ice road composed of zombie bodies appeared in front of everyone.

Jia Entropy began to walk, walk quickly, run, and even run.

The people he sent could not trace the whereabouts of the corpse emperor. I think it would be better for him to take action himself.

His power, after absorbing the energy in the ripe nucleus, has made a qualitative leap compared with the past.

A corpse emperor who can control zombies in the district was not seen by Jia Entropy at all.

At the beginning, he was able to kill Li Ran with the power of defeating Li Ran. Now, it is easy for him to kill a corpse emperor.

Gu Chi and Song Yongsi watched the zombie attack base on the other side. In Jia Entropy's small forest, there was only one person in Li Ran.

He felt something and knew that Jia Entropy was rushing in his direction.

The other party was more urgent than he expected and couldn't calm down. His original plan was to take the initiative to meet Jia Entropy after tomorrow.

Let the other party know the fact that although he is dead, he can drag Jia Entropy. He has now become a zombie with greater strength than in the past. In addition to the electromagnetic power disappeared in the past, he has an additional mental power.

If he sees Jia Entropy, he must thank each other.

The breath of the corpse emperor became stronger and stronger, as if he was within hand, running, and Jia Entropy's footsteps slowed down. He was highly alert. Although his eyes were staring at the road ahead, his ears were listening to voices from all directions.

Suddenly, a dark figure appeared in Jia Entropy's sight, and some leaves covered the man's face, making it impossible for Jia Entropy to see each other for the first time.

When all the obstacles in front of him disappeared and saw the man's familiar face thoroughly, Jia Entropy's body suddenly slammed, and his feet were instantly nailed between the rugged mountain road.

"Li Ran?" The man's face and the past have not changed, but in the tone of Jia Entropy's exit, there is uncertainty.

At that time, he watched the man die with his own eyes. Why did it take a few days for Li Ran to become the emperor of the body?

He also manipulated the zombies to besiege the base. Jia Entropy believed that he had a certain understanding of Li Ran. The other party didn't seem to do it. Even if Li Ran was killed by him, he hated should only have him.

Li Ran stood higher, lowered his eyes slightly, and looked at Jia Entropy a few meters away with a seemingly smile.

"Long time no see, Jia Entropy, what? Listen to your tone, as if you can't recognize me." Li Ran's voice was faint. With Jia Entropy, he could not see any anger and hatred for him from Li Ran's face.

His tone is so calm, just like before.

But will it really be the same?

Jia Entropy's betrayal and killing of Li Ran has been nailed. It is true that Li Ran has become the emperor of corpse at present, and there is no mistake at all. No matter how normal he behaves, Jia Entropy knows it. In the past or now, whether Li Ran is a man or a zombie.

There is only one between them who can survive.

I hate this emotion, the reason and simplicity needed.

It's just annoying that the existence of Li Ran makes Jia Entropy feel that God is deliberately against him.

A man is born with an aura. This aura makes Jia Entropy stand with the man at any time and be covered by the light of the other party. All people see is Li Ran. He is like the shadow of the other party. What he does will not attract the attention of others.