057 - Send a wife to the zombie emperor 3

Start from the beginning

However, when his arm was ready to go down, Li Ran took one step ahead of him.

Li Ran first gave Lin Yao a sparseness. Jie, casually took Lin Yao's hand and asked Lin Yao to help him.

Under the help of the two, a long time passed.

When I left the shop and walked upstairs, it was completely dark.

At a room upstairs, Lin Yao walked in front of him. As soon as he entered the living room, he saw several food bags on the coffee table.

The food he brought was eaten most of the two ordinary humans rescued by Li Ran rudely when he was away.

The two were full and fell on the sofa.

Sitting casually and with a casual expression, as if they were the owners of this room.

Before the outbreak of the end of the world, both of them were powerful people in the family. They had a sense of superiority in their bones. They even felt that others should serve them, and then they sat down and enjoyed it.

If it hadn't been for the usefulness of the two, Lin Yao would not want to keep them because they had killed several innocent people for themselves.

"Are you back?" After Lin Yao and Li Ran came back, his backbone stood up from the sofa, but he still sat down and quickly looked at Lin Yao from head to toe.

It's like evaluating what goods.

Lin Yao knew that if the man was inherent, he didn't touch the malirturing of men, but Li Ran next to him was different.

His fingers suddenly clenched, and a cold light burst out in his eyes. For a moment, he wanted to straight forward and cut out all the man's eyes on the sofa.

Those who dare to covet him are completely looking for death.

Li Ran quickly restrained again and took a step forward by Lin Yao and answered the phone.

"Yes, I just went around again to see if there was any other food."

"Have you found it?" Lin Yao's posture was lowered, and the man spontaneously pulled up his posture.

Lin Yao shook his head and smiled warmly: "No, the food is basically looted, but it is not far from the base, and there is plenty of food in the base."

"Okay, then go to the base." Knowing that it was not far from the base, the man was relieved.

"By the way, I want to ask, is my friend Gu Chi okay? Why didn't he come out with him?" Lin Yao knew the answer and asked on purpose.

"He said he could only bring two people, so Gu Chi and others gave this opportunity to both of us for the time being." It's barely a fact.

Lin Yao turned his head and looked at Li Ran. Li Ran thought Lin Yao was going to ask him something. Unexpectedly, Lin Yao directly turned the topic.

"Take a break tonight. Let's go back to the base tomorrow."

The suite has two rooms. The rescued two occupied one. Lin Yao and Li Ran left immediately and found another room.

The room is also a set of two, but one of the beds is full of dark red blood and can't live.

The sofa is not long. Whether Lin Yao or Li Ran lay down, they had to curl their bodies. Without saying anything, the two slept spontaneously in a bed.

The night sky outside the window was dark, and the whole world fell into silence.

However, they all know that in those corners and alleys, the zombies are still shaking their bodies in an attempt to find something to eat.

"...If you want, I can go to the mall tomorrow." After saving the remaining three people together, Li Ran lay beside Lin Yao, and he was really confused.