057 - Send a wife to the zombie emperor 3

Start from the beginning

Li Ran didn't touch that thing, but he heard people talk about his feelings after smoking it.

Even he was thinking that it might be better than taking poison. The product is more comfortable.

The shallow taste was so delicious, and gradually Li Ran was unwilling to stick to it like this. The teeth pryed open Lin Yao's lips, and the tip of his tongue leaned into the separate cracks, and the surface was wet and hot.

With the warm heat, Li Ran was reluctant to leave as soon as he touched it.

He hooked Lin Yao's soft tongue and sucked the roots of the other tongue.

Li Ran's lips and tongue licked every position he could reach in Lin Yao's lips, pressing Lin Yao's wrist in one hand, and moving the other hand from Lin Yao's arm to behind Lin Yao's back.

He buckled people tightly in his arms, and Li Ran used so much force that he intended to embed people into his body like this.

Lin Yao struggled slightly when Li Ran hooked his tongue at the beginning, but was immediately forcibly suppressed by the man.

After that, Lin Yao slowly relaxed in Li Ran's kiss.

Food and color, the person you like is in front of you, and there is nothing wrong with the person you love.

Or, this development is what Lin Yao expected.

He is selfish and doesn't look at the person he likes to fall in love with others and get close to others.

His lover belongs to him.

This is a fact that can't be changed.

In this store, near the corner, a human and a zombie hugged and kissed each other.

During that period, what was the end of the world, what betrayal, what harm, what revenge were all related to them.

Their whole world is each other.

Basically to the point of wiping the gun and running fire, Li Ran suddenly stopped, took out his arm from Lin Yao's clothes, and pulled down the clothes that Lin Yao lifted to his chest with great self-conveilation.

Cover the young man's thin and beautiful body to the extreme.

Several buttons on the clothes were untied, and Li Ran untied the buttons on Lin Yao's clothes.

Even if the fire under his body had been completely lifted up, even he was surprised.

He knew that if he asked Lin Yao directly here, Lin Yao should not refuse.

But what to say? It doesn't work here. He subconsciously doesn't want to have his first time with Lin Yao in such a bad environment.

At least it's better to change to a better environment, which is their respect for each other. He likes the young people in front of him. When he first sees each other, he feels that they are destined to love each other.

In addition, although Li Ran had not had sex with the same sex before, it did not prevent him from knowing what would be used if he continued.

That place is not born with this function, and it must be prepared at an early stage.

At present, nothing is prepared.

He was reluctant to hurt Lin Yao, so even if every nerve of the whole body was shouting, Li Ran still chose to stop.

Like Li Ran's situation, Li Ran suddenly stopped. Lin Yao raised his eyes and looked over. The water in the peach blossom eyes seemed to be angry with Li Ran, and his desire could not be relieved. Lin Yao bit his lower lip and thought about himself.