054 - Send a wife to the ghost king 9 [ END ]

Start from the beginning

Lin Yao doesn't have to wear women's clothes to deceive anyone.

With his arm hanging down, Lin Yao wanted to find another one.

Suddenly, his eyes squinted on the red dress again.

"Did the clothes be prepared by the ghost king or the ghost servant?" Lin Yao asked the system and wanted to know this.

The system replied, "The Ghost King prepared."

Lin Yao pointed to his abdomen and gently rubbed the soft and comfortable cloth of the skirt.

Under the slender and thick eyelashes, it seemed to exhale after a moment.

Instead of looking for other clothes, he directly put the long red dress on his body.

Zhou Jiyuan spends most of his day on all kinds of busy outside, but no matter how busy he is, he will rush back to the ghost hall as soon as possible that night.

Sometimes, when he came back late, Lin Yao had fallen asleep, and Zhou Jiyuan would lift the quilt with unusually light action, lay in, and stretch out his hand to hold Lin Yao in his arms.

Even in his sleep, Lin Yao seems to have something to feel, knows that he is close to his body, and the man holding him will not have two except for the ghost king.

Approach the ghost king's arms obediently and will hug the ghost king back.

Most of the time, Lin Yao will wait for the ghost king to come back.

Knowing that the other party would come back, the system would remind Lin Yao where the ghost king had gone and how long it would take to arrive.

Therefore, this waiting process, unlike Lin Yao, is also a happy thing for others.

He stared at the door and heard the footsteps of the ghost king approaching. Once the other party entered the palace, the pace would suddenly accelerate.

Because there are his beloved people in the house, they all love each other deeply.

The ghost king appeared at the door. Lin Yao smiled at the corners of his lips, stared affectionately at the ghost king, watched him step by step, and then said to him, 'I'm back'.

In this way, almost a month later, the matter on the other side of Tongzhou was basically handled well. Zhou Jiyuan sent another ghost pawn who was absolutely trusted to temporarily manage the ghostland of Tongzhou.

Most of the ghost pawns in the ghostland were led by Fu Duo, and his temperament was relatively cruel. Zhou Jiyuan didn't like to have too cruel subordinates. He controlled all these ghosts. When the cruelty in them dissipated a lot, he considered letting them reincarnate or collect them.

Basically, the crisis is largely clean.

On the side of the ghostland, after a busy period of time, the basic situation has entered a stable pattern.

One day, Lin Yao discussed with the Ghost King that he had lived in the ghostland for too long. He missed the life of the human world.

"Can you accompany me to live in the human world?"

From Ghostland to Lin Yao's house, the distance is actually not far away. There are still some of his friends in the human world who haven't seen each other for a while, which is a reason.

Another reason is that Lin Yao wants to introduce Zhou Jiyuan to everyone.

Although it is none of them's business for them to fall in love with each other, Lin Yao still wants his friends to know.