051 - Send a wife to the ghost king 6

Start from the beginning

Withdraw his gaze, Xiang Teng took out the mobile phone in his pocket, and found a phone number in the call record.

Without thinking about it, he fell down at Teng's finger and dialed it to each other.

Doodle, again a series of mechanical busy sounds, the phone could not be dialed, and after hanging up, it dialed to Teng again.

It's still the same situation.

The arm raised to his ear slowly lowered, did not call each other, but breathed a sigh of relief.

Because of his heart, he was not mistaken. The woman is a pair of the handsome and cold-hearted man next to her.

If the woman is really Lin Yao, it doesn't mean that what Lin Yao told him before was a lie, and he didn't leave at all. He put on women's clothes for the man he liked and even to cater to each other's special hobbies.

Yes, Xiang Teng believes that Lin Yao can't like to wear women's clothes. It must be because of that man.

"It seems that Xiang Teng didn't recognize you." The system saw that Xiang Teng was only shocked for a moment, but then he didn't stare at Lin Yao anymore, and he seemed to care at all.

Lin Yao looked over and didn't say anything.

Xiang Teng recognized him or didn't recognize him, but he had no influence at all.

He doesn't care what others think of him.

Xiang Teng's concern and concern for him, Lin Yao knew that if the other party did anything to prevent him from being with the ghost king, he would not let him go.

That's his lover for generations. He has the selfish instinct that human beings have universal.

"...What item does he want to shoot this time?" Since he came to the auction house, he said that he had something to do. Lin Yao knew the character of Teng. The other party would not just come to make a scene.

"His goal is the same as that of the Ghost King." The system is not directly stated, but it is actually similar to the meaning.

"The string of Buddha beads?" Lin Yao was a little surprised.

"Yes."

Lin Yao frowned slightly: "As far as I know, he doesn't seem to like to wear things like Buddha beads." Xiang Teng can basically wear only one item, that is, all kinds of expensive watches.

"It's not for him. He's going to take it as a birthday gift." There is a hint in the plot about this, and the original plot was that the Ghost King did not come to the auction this time, and the string of Buddha beads was auctioned by Xiang Teng at a high price.

"Then the competitor this time may be him?" Lin Yao is very clear about the situation in Teng's family that men have always been sure to get what they like.

Lin Yao sat between the ghost king and Xiang Teng, and didn't want to go to Teng and the ghost king for the string of Buddha beads.

But if you say to any of them, it is also difficult to let each other.

The ghost king came out of the ghost realm this time. In order to be a Buddha pearl and call the ghost king not to shoot, Lin Yao couldn't find the right reason for a moment. His soul was strong and strong, but this skin was no different from ordinary people. During these days in the ghost realm, he was not not clear about the physical changes, but that he had good endurance, so his face was still It's all the way.

In the end, the Buddha's pearl must come to him.

In fact, there is no need to hesitate to choose between lovers and friends.