051 - Send a wife to the ghost king 6

Start from the beginning

The ghost king looked down at Lin Yao's face.

Lin Yao bent his lips and smiled at the ghost king.

This smile immediately warmed the ghost king's heart. The ghost king harnessed his emotions. This man only belonged to him. No matter how much other people have ideas, they can only be thoughts.

They don't even have a chance to get close to Lin Yao.

Because the ghost king will never allow that to happen.

Entry to the auction requires the entrance scroll, and the entry scroll ghost king got it from the previous rich businessman in advance.

Their position is relatively low, and the rich merchants naturally know some of the temperament of the Ghost King, so they did not buy seats in the front row.

The ghost king and Lin Yao sat together. When they arrived, some guests had arrived first, and then they followed them.

Lin Yao's right hand is the ghost king, and the left hand side was originally a vacancy.

But what to say, it's really a coincidence.

The person who bought the vacancy was a rich second generation that Lin Yao knew.

The rich second-generation hall arrived at the items to be auctioned at this auction, and he personally liked one of the strings of Buddha beads.

After seeing the photo of the Buddha beads, he felt that this string of Buddha beads attracted him very much. He remembered that it would be Lin Yao's birthday soon after.

Although they only met each other, the rich second generation cherished Lin Yao, a friend. He planned to take pictures of the Buddha beads and then give them to Lin Yao.

The rich second generation came alone and did not bring a girlfriend. He did not like women as much as famous cars and good wine.

And I think that women are troublesome creatures, so there are basically no women around them.

The seats are closer to the inside, and the rich second generation walks in from the outside, and there are people sitting on both sides, leaving only one seat left.

On the right side of the vacancy sat a young woman in a long red chiffon dress. The woman leaned her head and was talking to the man next to her. Her long dark straight hair fell off her shoulder.

The rich second generation felt that the black hair was extremely smooth. I don't know why, but I actually gave birth to a little. If I touch it, I don't know how it feels.

The black hair fell, covering some contours of the woman's face. The rich second generation could only see each other's straight nose and crimson lips.

Walking over and turning around and sitting down, the woman's long skirt was a little big, so the rich second generation almost stepped on each other's skirt.

After sitting down, a faint breath suddenly came from the wings of the nose. This smell was a little familiar, and the rich second generation intuitively felt where they had smelled it.

It happened that the black-headed woman's face turned a little angle.

But there are also enough rich second generations to see each other's appearance.

In this view, the rich second generation looked at it directly.

He felt that he must be dazzled. He blinked and looked carefully. It was not his dazzling. The woman sitting on his right hand was really very much like a person he knew.

Coincidentally, the other party left the city and said that he was going to a friend.

The corners of Teng's mouth seemed to be laughing, but the smile disappeared in an instant.