048 - Send a wife to the ghost king 3

Start from the beginning

Soon the system informed him that his assistant had received instructions from the warlock and would soon take someone to the room to faint him.

"It's so fast. I thought I would at least wait until tomorrow." Lin Yao hooked his lips, but his smile was full of coldness.

"That warlock doesn't look in a hurry. He's already drunk and is drinking. He is easy to get drunk, and after getting drunk, he will be quite violent."

Lin Yao put both hands on his knees, with ten fingers clenched, his slender finger bones bent, blinked, and continued to laugh, "Do you like violence?" To be honest, I also like violence very much.

"But you can't kill him." Lin Yao was reminded not to act impulsively.

"Don't worry, I won't kill people." How could he make the other party die so easily? Lin Yao looked out of the window.

After sitting on the sofa for less than five minutes, the door was accidentally knocked on.

"Here we go." The system made a secret sound.

Lin Yao slowly stood up from the sofa and walked in the direction of the door.

The owner of this house is currently working in other places and rarely comes back, so after getting out of the elevator before, Lin Yao came to this room and asked the system to help lock the door open.

Obviously, his female dress was very successful. He just took a photo with his assistant beside the warlock and hooked the little fish. The little fish hooked it up, and the big fish was not far away.

Looking out of the door from the cat's eyes, I only saw the figure of the assistant for the time being. The other party's expression was kind. If he looked at the outside alone, no one would suspect that he was going to tie up the people in the room.

Lin Yao stepped back a little, held the doorknkeeper, and opened the door.

As soon as the door opened, the two tall and strong men who were hiding on both sides suddenly jumped out and pushed the door in. Lin Yao was so scared that he retreated into the room. In fear, he wanted to close the door hard, but the two men had already broken into the room first.

"What are you going to do?" The system has done some small processing on Lin Yao's vocal belt, so that the sound of Lin Yao's exit is completely female.

A man held a pungent veal in his hand and immediately covered Lin Yao's mouth and nose. Lin Yao struggled to break the man's hand, and the other man came over to buckle his arm.

There was a stimulating smell between the breath. Lin Yao only felt dizzy and his eyelids were extremely heavy, and slowly fell uncontrollably.

The finger holding the man's hand also made it powerless to release, and Lin Yao's arm fell beside him.

The assistant stood behind the door and looked at it. After waiting for him to be completely stunned, he walked to Lin Yao.

The woman's black straight hair slipped down her red shoulders. The assistant reached over, and the black hair slipped through his fingers. The softness made the assistant's heart tremble unexpectedly.

The assistant raised the woman's chin and looked closely at it closely, which was more complete than what he had just seen in the elevator.

Women's appearance is beautiful. Assistants think that women are exactly like angels, and only angels have such an intoxicating perfect face.

The assistant stroked the woman's soft face skin with his fingers, and some of them were reluctant to let go.

"...Don't you leave?" One of the men with Lin Yao looked at his assistant as if he had been completely fascinated by the woman and reminded him in time.