044 - Send a wife to the president 8

Start from the beginning

I still have a sweet dream every night, and even dream that my company can go public, and then issue a large number of shares.

While doing these things, He Su cooked nutritious meals for Wei Lang every day in the house provided to them by Fu Mingxuan, and slowly recuperate Wei Lang.

Wei Lang's health is getting better day by day. Wei Lang probably knows what He Su has been busy with these days, and sometimes he will find that He Su looks serious.

Knowing that the other party would become like this, it was all because of his own reasons. Wei Lang apologized to He Su. He should not trust his family so much. He assured He Su that no matter what happens to them in the future, he would not rush over again.

In this life, the person who will accompany him is He Su, and Wei Lang knows this very well.

He Su nodded: "I believe you."

"I've almost recovered. Book a ticket as soon as possible and get out of here." Wei Lang no longer wants to stay in this place where he hurts him and He Su.

"Well, before that, Mr. ask Mr. Fu and others to come out for dinner. This time you can be safe and sound, thanks to them." Things over there are basically coming to an end, and He Su is ready to close slowly.

Wei Lang held He Su in his arms and kissed his lover.

He Su's eyes flashed slightly, and his arms wrapped around Wei Lang's back.

After a kiss, a little affection appeared on He Su's face. The red color is red.

"It's all arranged by you." Wei Lang gave He Su full responsibility.

He recovered a lot. Outside the house was a small garden. Wei Lang and He Su often sat in the garden. Their shoulders were close to each other, and Wei Lang's arms fell behind He Su and hugged him half in his arms.

He Su called Lin Yao and asked Lin Yao to set a time.

It seems that there is not much to do with Fu Mingxuan on Friday night. Lin Yao asked He Su if Friday is okay?

He Su just wanted to say yes, and immediately thought of something and said, "Friday is not good. Saturday?"

"Saturday? It seems so."

"Then it's Saturday." He Su stood by the window, and the cool breeze rustled the leaves outside the window. There was a tree in the courtyard. For some reason, he withered. He Su stared at the dead tree, and an unknown smile appeared on the corners of her lips.

Lin Yao hung up the phone first. He put the phone on the coffee table and went to bring a cup of warm water that had just been poured.

"It seems that they really angered He Su this time." The system summarized He Su's secret methods recently.

"The rabbit is in a hurry and bites." What's more, He Su is not a rabbit. The more gentle the appearance is, the more angry he will be more extreme than others.

He Su planned to completely overwhelm the Wei family.

"If Wei Lang knew it in the future, would he blame He Su?" The two are in love with each other so much now. Because Lin Yao likes He Su, the system also pays a little attention to He Su.

Lin Yao shook his head with a smile: "I don't know."

It is more likely that Wei Lang may not know what happened at home, or even if he knows, he probably doesn't think it will be He Su's means.

When Fu Mingxuan came back in the evening, Lin Yao told Fu Mingxuan that He Su's appointment to dinner on Saturday was a matter of thanks. Fu Mingxuan didn't do anything, but nodded to show that he knew.