042 - Send a wife to the president 6

Start from the beginning

As before, Lin Yao failed to hit Lin Yao on his fist and was caught by Fu Mingxuan.

Fu Mingxuan pinched Fu Dong's wrist. Fu Dong's eyes were scarlet and his mouth kept panting.

"...Uncle, he is a liar. He has been acting all the time. Don't be fooled by him." Fu Dong opened his mouth and shouted crazily.

Fu Mingxuan pulled Fu Dong away from Lin Yao. After he let go of Fu Dong, after Fu Dong wanted to continue to expose some things Lin Yao had done in the past.

Papa, Fu Dong slapped Fu Dong on his left cheek heavily. The heavy slap directly staggered Fu Dong to the ground. The inner wall of his mouth was broken by his teeth. The smell of rust came in an instant. A wisp of blood overflowed the corners of his lips. Fu Dong stood upright, and his ears were also roaring. He stiff and slowly turned his head. Look at Fu Mingxuan who hit him.

"Uncle..." Fu Dong smiled, and tears began to spin in his eyes.

Fu Mingxuan looked at Fu Dong coldly. He listened to what Fu Dong said, or what Fu Dong said before. He may have a little doubts, but now is different from the past. Now, he likes the person in his arms. Whether the other party lied to him or acts, as long as he can continue to act, he can spoil him all the time.

And Fu Dong obviously didn't see this clearly.

"I'll give you two months to reflect on it, Fu Dong. My patience is limited."

"Mr. Fu, Fu Shaohe..." Lin Yao was shocked by Fu Mingxuan's sudden slap Fu Dong in the face. After reacting, he grabbed Fu Mingxuan's sleeve with his fingers trembling.

Lin Yao pleaded with Fu Dong: "I think he is also out of kindness. It's boring to see me stay at home alone and let me know his friends. Maybe it's just that I'm not suitable for this kind of entertainment. I didn't suffer any harm. I'll spared Master Fu this time, okay?"

Fu Mingxuan frowned.

"Don't pretend to be kind. Don't think you don't know what you want to do!" Fu Dong was pressed on his shoulder and scolded Loud at Lin Yao.

Lin Yao immediately showed a sad expression on his face.

"Do you really want Fu Mingxuan to let Fu Dong go? Why do I think you are adding fuel to the fire?" The system was keenly found that Fu Mingxuan seemed to look colder because of Lin Yao's words.

Lin Yao did not deny that he was for this purpose: "Yes, in order for Fu Mingxuan to see how different I am from Fu Dong, the more irrational Fu Dong is, the more generous he will show me."

Fu Dong is still too young. He has to go anywhere. Lin Yao, an old deep-fried dough stick that has traveled through countless worlds, wants to please Lin Yao. It's delusional.

Fu Mingxuan gave a winked look at the two people who wanted to press Fu Dong's body. They immediately understood Fu Mingxuan's meaning, and one of them covered Fu Dong's mouth behind them.

Due to Fu Dong's lack of cooperation, the two basically dragged Fu Dong out of the room and into the car.

"Can you go by yourself?" Fu Mingxuan lowered his eyes and said to Lin Yao. His tone and expression were completely different from the previous moment. Although his face was cold, he could take a closer look. There was obvious softness in his pupils.

You can definitely go, but anyway, acting must be complete. Set, give this scene a perfect ending.

Lin Yao squeezed his lips and shook his head, and then whispered, "Hill feet are still very weak."

There was still a man in the room who stood aside. Without saying anything, he didn't do anything.

Fu Mingxuan only thought for a moment, and then bent over. His hands passed through Lin Yao's waist and legs respectively. His arms were strong and he hugged Lin Yao horizontally.