The Invasion

I do not own KHR! If I did there would be 10 more arcs...

A meeting with other dons are not always the most peaceful thing. Tsuna having to put up his boss façade every time he goes to one. But what he went to that evening irritated him to the max. "Tsunayoshi-kun~" Byakuran, the marshmallow freak in all his glory, was sitting on his head.

Yuni rushed into the room along with Gamma and Dino before stopping. "Byakuran, you should really stop running off." Said Yuni while panting. "Get off of Juudaime you marshmallow freak!" Gokudera yelled scathingly while Yamamoto tried to calm him down.

Many others came into the meeting room, even Mukuro who dissappeared into the village. "Mukuro, why did you leave?" "Kufufufufu, all in due time Tsunayoshi." Tsuna just sat down in confusion, Gokudera, Yamamoto and Mukuro standing beside him.

The meeting started off peaceful enough, updates about other missions, events, etc. But when it came down to the dirty details, flames were furiously burning.

A recent report from the Varia found that the Estraneo were experimenting on children again. Using flames and boxes to see if they could use kids as a box animal. Not putting them in a box but brainwashed and helpless. Of course, Varia shut down the situation before it could become any worse.

"How could they." Tsuna growled. He was in no way happy and felt the need to eradicate them off the face of the planet. Dino then spoke up, "We have some spies that found the Estraneo will be attacking the mansion tommorow." "Voiiii, so you scum better get ready tommorow." Squalo yelled to Tsuna. "Understood."

The next day

Everyone was in a tense mood and the visitors from Japan had no idea why. Everyone from the Yakuza and Mafia knew something was up, maybe an attack or death, but didn't bother to ask.

Hee-Chul was now even more suspicious that morning, Tsuna and his group still not here. Ryuu more serious and Matt amused.

"Ara, looks like Tsuna and co. Are still not here," Matt said in a sing-song voice "I wonder why." Aldini just stared at the group before brushing off any stares. They went through a series of stairs and halls before getting to a large set of doors.

"Welcome to one of the many training rooms in the Vongola mansion, in this case, we'll be using it for a classroom." Inside there were several bookshelves, desks and chairs. The interior quite impressive as it was very modern.

Murmurs filled the room as they went in. Friends sitting with friends or allies sitting with allies. "We will now start a lesson on Italian."

Outside the Mansion

Basil and Enma was hiding in the bushes, breath as quiet as possible. The rest of CEDEF and Shimon in camouflage. Tsuna, his Guardians and Varia and boldly staying at the front. No one was peaceful as they thought. Muderous intent leaking out of them.

What started everything was a box animal appearing out of no where. Swords slashed and guns were fired. It was a battlefield that took up the entire front. "Out of the way!" Tsuna yelled as loud as he could. "Operation X." The blast of flames shook the ground and about a quarter of the enemy wiped out.

Illusions confusing others before both Giglio Nero and the Gesso came crashing down. Box animals flew through the battle and brought down opponents with it.

"Shigure Soen Ryu; Scontro di Rondine." Yamamoto stood back to back with Ryohei. Gokudera taking down enemy after enemy. "With a rough estimation, there's probably only a 100 men left." He thought.

It wasn't a long time before the Estraneo fled, leaving everything off with a big bang. Tsuna flew back into a room and crashed. Dust surrounding the area. "Hayato," "Just fine Jyuudaime." "Takeshi," "Ok" "Ryohei," "Extremely ok!" "Lambo" "Yare yare." "Chrome," " Fine boss." "Mukuro," "Kufufu, naturally I wouldn't be hurt." "Kyoya." "Hn"

"So how is everyone?" "We're part of the mafia Tsuna, of course we're fine." Well, Tsuna was fine until he saw his classmates jaw dropping as the dust started clearing.

Tsuna rapidly shook his head. Denying everything there that was before him. "The mafia?" Mochida soon whispered. With the flame on his head and his guardians surrounding him, he was trapped. "I can explain?".

"And so Decimo comes out of hiding." Hee-Chul muttered. "Decimo?" Mochida said exasperated, he was overly shocked by the view. "Tsk, this is going to take some time."

Sup! I finally went on my Grad Trip and couldn't really write... but I was able to do this chapter for you! I'm going to still keep going for another chapter or two. I have some plot twists in mind. Plus, sorry for the bad fighting scene! I'm really bad at stuff like that... So we finally get to this part. Banzai! We will now see the aftermath!