Chapter 1, Corpse

September 13, 2020
I had just gotten off of an early stream- 12:30 pm, some people say that's "late" but as someone who works until 7 am and typically sleeps until 6 pm it's early. That's not the point, I had just gotten off a stream where I was playing among us with my friends, except 2 people. These are my "friends" on screen, but off screen? I hate them. Dream and George. They were so annoying, but they were popular so I had to act like I was friends with them. Specifically dream. People always say that we're similar just because we're both faceless youtubers who just happen to be "Leos". I say it's absolute bullshit. Dream and George are a couple, not online, but in "real life", whatever the fuck that means. They had always been shipped online when they became friends, then eventually they hooked up and they've been dating for like..idk...a week? It's totally pathetic. I mean I'm totally supportive of everyone, but them? I can't. I'm not homophobic but sometimes I just cannot stand their gay romance. If they were a straight couple I still wouldn't be able to stand it, so I'm not homophobic, right? Anyways, totally not the point, the point is that they don't tell their fans they're dating. Wait.. that's not the point.. the point is that I cannot stand them. Nobody knows this, not even my actual friends, I still can't trust them because they're not really my "friends". I like them and all but I barely know them, so I can't trust them. I had been zoned out thinking this for about 15 minutes, then I realized I had about 75 missed discord calls from Dream.
"What the fuck does this asshole want?"
Then I realized why he was calling. I hadn't even noticed that I had moved up in the streamer rink. I was at #1 where Dream had been.
"Holy shit."