Kidnapped-Finale

~{A/N:}~ I know the picture doesn't exactly match what's going to happen in the chapter, but I saw and thought it was really cool! Warning: there will be graphic
Boy x boy in this chapter, if you do not like yaoi or are sensitive to this sort of content, then why the hell are you here?

_____________________
Third person~
They stayed there for a while, yato hugging Yukine, yato whispering comforting nothings into Yukine's sweet little ear.
"Yato...." Yukine trailed off pulling at the hem of Yato's shirt.
"Ya? What is it baby?" Yukine just blushed and whimpered, while looking down. At first Yato thought that Yukine was just trying to hide the blush on his face, but after a minute or two Yato realized that Yuki was looking at something. And that's when Yato felt something hard poking at his lower stomach. oh god, was Yukine turned on? Yato was shocked at first, but that shock soon melted into lust.
"Damn your adorable..." Yato mumbled quietly, using his index finger and thumb to raise Yukine's head and place a gentle kiss to Yuki's plump pink lips. It didn't take very long for that gentle kiss to turn into something much more rough. Yukine moaned quietly into the kiss as Yato skillfully slid his tongue into Yuki's awaiting mouth.
Yato pushed Yukine down on the bed they where sitting on, and carefully started nipping and sucking at Yukine's neck.
"Nghh~ ahhh y-yato ah!"
Yukine let out a high pitched mewl as Yato bit into the pale flesh of his neck, drawing blood.
"Your mine Yukine." Yato whispered while lapping up the blood from yuki's neck.
"My regalia. my family. My lover."
Yukine moaned once again as Yato's wet muscle traveled down his stomach to his nipples, where yato playfully sucked on one, rolling the pink bud between his teeth. He did this until Yukine's right nipple was hardened to a point and flicked it before moving to yuki's left nipple and starting the process over again.
" Ahhh~ y-yes yato r-right there! Nghh-Ahh~ make me yours! Please shove your big cock right into me so that I can't w-walk for a week! Ahh~"
Yato chuckled. Sucking, licking, and biting his way down Yukine's torso to his pink boxers.
(His pants where removed when Bishamon was playing with him.
THAT BITCH! Ya...hehe oh and she's still in the room by the way, but she's knocked out cold, so she won't be interrupting. sorry! Keep reading your sour!)
"As you wish" Yato purred as he used his teeth to pull down Yukine's boxers.
' This feels so right.' Yukine thought while mewling loudly at Yato's actions. 'When Bishamon was touching me, I hated it, I could only think of yato. but now that he's touching me I never want him to stop. I love him. I really really...'
"Love him" Yukine whispered, finishing his thought out loud. But it was to late to take it back because Yato had already heard his whisper.
"I really do hope your talking about me, because if you sent this would be extremely awkward" Yato stated, looking up at yuki. Yukine smiled and genuinely laughed.
"Of course it's you! Baka!"
Yato smiled.
"Good, because I didn't plan on stopping." Yato said as his licked the inside of Yukine's thigh, causing yuki to let out a high pitched squeal. Yato licked from Yuki's thigh all the way up his shaft to his head.
"Yato~ h-h-hurry!" Yuki squeaked.
Yato smirked before kissing yukines's slit and engulfing his head, sucking on it slightly, before taking the rest of yuki's shaft in inch by inch. Yukine made sounds that went straight down to Yato's member, making him painfully hard. Yuki brought a hand up to Yato's head and pulled his hair.
"Y-yato I'm g-g-gonn-AHHH!"
Yukine let out a scream of pleasure as he released his seed into his lovers mouth. Without hesitation, Yato swallowed all of it down with a satisfied smile.
"Thanks for the food~" yato purred . climbing back up yuki's body to get face to face, before laying a rough kiss to Yukine's lips. However to his surprise Yukine flipped them over, so he was on top. Yuki blushed, a bright shade of red lighting up his fare pale skin. slowly, he stuttered out.
"I-I-I'm g-going to r-r-" Yukine gulped before continuing
" To r-ride you tonight." yuki stated firmly.
"N-no objections" he mumbled as he lined up Yato's dripping member to his puckered hole.
Yato blushed a bit at Yukine's adorableness (not a word I know, keep reading!) and then chuckled.
"Wait a minute love, it will hurt without some sort of lube.....check Bishamon's night stand" Yukine nodded, breath heavy, eyes filled with need, as he leaned over to the night stand and checked it drawer. sure enough, pulling out a cylinder shaped container of strawberry scented lube. Yukine made his way back over to Yato and straddled his now bare hips, but noticed that Yato was glaring poisoned daggers lit on fire at Bishamon, who was still bleeding relatively bad on the floor, knocked out cold.
Yukine pouted.
"What's wrong, you beat her in the fight, you even got me back!"
Yato eyes softened as he returned his gaze to Yukine's lust filled eyes.
Yato smiled softly.
"It's not that baby, it's just that I'm glad I came when I did, only the devil knows what she was going to do to you. of course that slut has line in her night stand. She should have hurt you." Yato said pulling yuki down for a hug. Yukine smiled and hugged back.
"But she didn't! Because you where there to save me, just like you always are!" Yukine pulled away and smirked.
"Now, care to continue?" Yato grinned back.
"Go ahead~" Yato mumbled as he leaned up to lick Yukine's cheek.
Yuki blushed and put a good amount of lube in his hand, then slowly started to coat Yato's length in it.
"Grrr" Yato growled as the pleasurable sensations ran straight up his spine and shot through his body. Yuki let out a quick breth before lowering his hips, pushing himself on to Yato's hard member.
Yato let out a low groan
"Yukine~ your so damn tight~"
Yato unconsciously bucked his hips up into Yukine's warmth.
"AHHH~ d-don't r-r-rub against t-that place! Ahhh~ nghhh" Yuki moaned uncontrollably, starting to move up and down, riding yato.
Yati smirked at his adorable, not so innocent, uke.
"Where? Here?" Yato asked picking yuki up and slamming him down onto his member, straight into Yuki's special bundle of nerves.
"AHHH~ YES! YES! R-RIGHT THERE Y-YATO AHHH~" yuki screamed. Thrust after thrust, hitting Yukine's prostate dead on with each one, rapidly getting faster and harder as Yato continued to pound into his little Yukine.
"Y-YATO I-IM-IM COMING"
" Me too baby~ come for me Yukine. Come for me." And just like that Yukine shot his seed all over their chests, Yato following soon behind as he released deep into his small lovers body, causing Yukine to Let out one final moan of pleasure before collapsing completely and cuddling into Yato's chest, and falling asleep. Yato however stayed awake. He stood up, taking Yukine with him. Yukine was tiny, not very hard to Carry at all. Yato placed a kick as hard as he could to Bishamon's stomach.
"Touch him again, and I'll kill you faster then you can mount tht lion of yours."
( now before I go on with this, do you remember the episode when hiyori took them to eat lunch, and when yato was done paying he got a call, so he just vanished with Yukine, but hiyori grabbed on too, so he was taken with them. well that's what's happening now.) Yukine gathered all of their clothes, before vanishing from Bishamon's home into his own bedroom, where he laid Yukine down on the bed and threw the clothes in the hamper before returning to Yukine and climbing in with him under the blankets.
"I love you." yato said as Yukine cuddled into his chest and let out a sigh in content.

______________________
~{A/N:}~ The ending was horrible, I know, but you guys got your sour! So I hope you enjoyed!
~gray