Jolly good fun.

~{A/N:}~ OMFG!! You have noo idea how much I'm loving this story, it's fun to write and the views, comments,and votes mean the world to me. knowing you guys like this story inspires me to keep writing, so let's stop wasting time.
_______________________
WARNING: yaoi 18+ ahead
=====================
Third person;
Oh god he probably think I'm a slut that only wants him for sex.
Is the only thing that yuki could think in his pure haze of lust. he whimpered and rolled over trying to hide not only his flushed face but also his now juicy plump dripping with pre-cum cock.
"Nee~ yuki please don't hide that from me, only hide it from other people.." yato said calmly as he gently turns yuki back on his back before continuing to lean down to his ear and whisper huskily,
"Because you are mine.~" With that he licked the shell of yuki's ear and started to nibble at it lightly. Yuki could not stop the lovely yet strange and erotic sounds that where coming (coming, cumming, get it? Wink wink nudge nudge, ok sorry) out of his mouth, but frankly yato didn't mind at all. In fact yato rather enjoyed the moans, whimpers, and slight groans that where flowing from his mouth, causing yato to have a rather *large* problem down there in the southern regions. Yato got on his  hands and knees, still panting and grinder his hips back into Yato's erection, causing both of them to moan in pure lust.
" Ah, ah, ah Yukine I want to have my fun with you first no need to rush." Yato said into his ear flipping him over and pinning his arms way over his head. yuki whimpered at the loss of friction and the idea of waiting to plunged into and fucked senselessly. Soon though he was able to think of nothing but the immense pleasure that came from yato pinching his right nipple while sucking, licking,and biting on the left nipple.
"Ngh y-yato p-please" yuki whined and once again bucked his hips into Yato's groin.
"Ah~ please what Yukine?" Yato asked teasingly between butterfly kisses, which he was trailing down yuki's stomach.
"Mhmmhm y-yato." yuki could barely think let alone speak what he wanted yato to do to him.
"I can't do anything until you tell me what you want yuki." yato stated while taking the surprisingly  big member of yuki into his mouth. 
"AHHH~YATO PLEASE FUCK ME TILL I CANT WALK" yuki screamed shamelessly in the moment. Yato's face formed a smirk around yuki's member as he started to hum, sending god-damn-glorious waves of pleasure up and down yuki's spine. Retracting his mouth from around yuki's cock yato smirked and said
"That's just what I wanted to hear"
Yato placed a kiss on yuki's plump now bright pink head, before again taking it into his mouth and swirling his tongue around it.
"A-ahh~ yato." Yato bobbed his head up and down as well as once and a while running his tongue up and down yuki's shaft. Not to shockingly yuki came soon later. Very pleased, yato swallowed all of the sweet yet salty pearl white liquid, while yuki tried to stop his pants and gain his breath back. once done with his 'meal' yato pushed two fingers Ito yuki's slightly open mouth and commanded,
"Suck." To which yuki complied and started sucking lightly on Yato's fingers, confused. When yato thought they where fairly wet enough he took his fingers out of yuki's mouth and trailed them down to his rear.
"Y-yato? Why did you make me su-ahhhh!" Yuki was interrupted when he felt an intrusion of his small entrance. Yato chuckled at yuki's innocence and absolute adorableness.
"How's it feel?"
"S-strange"
"It'll feel better soon I promise" yato said as he pulled yuki onto his lap and gently kiss him to take his mind off the pain. yato started probing his finger in and out of yuki and yuki couldn't help but moan. yato added another finger while Yukine was blinded by lust.
"O-ouch yato is hurts"
"I know baby only a little longer"
"U-until what?" Yuki asked both eyes wide, filled with both lust and fear.
"Until the real fun~" yato purred and pulled his fingers out of yuki. Yuki whimpered and pouted at the loss of literally being filled with pleasure. yato chuckled once again at yuki and placed himself at the smaller boys entrance, before pushing himself in.
"Ahh~ your so tight yuki" yato whispered in his ear while butting at it.
"Nghh ah-ahh yato move PLEASE FUCK ME AS HARD AND AS FAST AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN."
Yato smirked.
"Your wish is my command, Yukine." Yato pulled out of his small pink entrance until only his head was inside, before pushing back in deep and hard.
"AHH yesssss just like that yat- AHHHHHH!" He moaned and squirmed as yato hit a certain spot.
"Hehe~ found it" yato thrusted in and out hittig that same spot over and over until they both came with a loud.
"YATOOO~"
"YUKIIIII~"
Yato pulled out of Yukine completely and fell down next to him pulling yuki into his chest.
"I love you yukine"
"I love you too yato."
Yukine snuggled deep into Yato's chest enjoying both the warmth and the smell. he fell asleep soon after but not before mumbling a childish
"Mine"

-----------------------------------------
~{A/N:}~ HOLY SHIT I STARTED THIS LAST SUNDAY ;-;
That's okay though I wanted to give you guys an early update because I love yous oh so much!!
Oh and plus I mean any fan girl that can't write smut and please he oh so beloved fans isn't much worth her salt. hands down the people who get that reference are just TOOOOOO cool. so comment if you have any requests or ideas.