Mine.

Third person~
After the scene of affection and love, they continued off to see if they could still find hiyori. They checked the school and she wasn't there. They checked her house (more like jumped through her bedroom window and raided her room) but she wasn't there either. " Where is she?! There's only so many places she could be! " yelled yato while walking with his hands behind his head.
"She could be with Ebisu and daikoku" yuki said trying not to stare at yato and the way the wind made his hair sway ever so slightly, making him seem even more attractive to yuki (if possible).
---------------------------------------
~{A/N:}~ Hey!, sorry for interrupting your reading, but ebisu is the pink haired god of poverty, and daikoku is her regalia/ sekki but he acts more of a protector, if you look back in the anime. So he maybe ooc, or out of character in the coming up writing. Please continue reading~
-----------------------------------
And off they went. The whole walk was spent talking of possible renovations that they could make to their home. They agreed that once yato had gained enough money from jobs that they would aim for a living room set up with some chairs a tv and even maybe a gaming system for when they were bored. Upon arriving at the pinkettes home, they knocked on the door hoping this is where hiyori would be. Daikoku opened the door with a scowl on his face, only to wipe it away and replace it with a smile as he saw yuki. Yato being himself, did not fail to notice this.
" Why hello there, yukine, yato " daikoku said while moving to the side to let them both in. Yato walked in first with yuki following behind. All of a sudden yato heard yuki squeak from behind him. yato turned around to find daikoku gripping yuki's left butt cheek, slowly squeezing. He let go of yuki's rear only to snake his arms around Yukine's waist and pull yuki into his chest. The arms that had been around yuki's middle slowly made their way down and daikoku's large hand squeezed Yukine's member through his pants, rubbing small circles. Yuki let out a small
" Nghh please stoahhhp it " whispering the barley audible,
"Your adorable" daikoku continued to nibble on Yukine's ear. This whole thing went down in maybe a minute but to yato it felt like two years, it was happening in slow motion, and he was frozen. he couldn't do anything. But that feeling, the feeling that he couldn't do anything lasted about one second before he came to his senses. His eyes light up, filled with rage and jealousy, he moved as fast as the warrior he once was, grabbing the flustered Yukine away from daikoku, flipping daikoku over and straddling his waist, then continuing to hit him over and over, where ever he could land a blow. Yato was so blinded by rage that he didn't Yukine starting to pry him off of daikoku. Yukine held yato back while yato yelled things like,
"HE'S MINE!"
"DONT YOU EVER TOUCH HIM AGAIN"
"ILL RIP YOU TO SHREDS IF YOU TOUCH WHATS MINE AGAIN"
All the yelling attracted the attention of hiyori and Ebisu. who where now trying to help daikoku up from the ground.
"Um.....yukine maybe you should take yato home so that he can cool down." explained hiyori looking at him with pleading eyes.
" Y-yes of c-course " stuttered Yukine who was still slightly flushed. It took yato more then a few seconds to realize that they where now both outside.
" Yukine I'm sorry I'm really really sorry I just- I just saw you being groped by that jerk and I got, well..." yato trailed off, glancing in Yukine's direction and was surprised when he saw that yuki was looking up at him with a huge grin on his face.
" That's okay yato I mean yes, you did take it out of hand, but really it just showed me that you really do care...." yuki went silent for a second and blushed a bright red before continuing.
" ...And well I guess it showed me that I'm yours." yato smirked and stopped walking, then turned to yuki and pulled down his shirt to reveal the red writing that marked Yukine as his. Yukine blushed an even brighter red when yato started tracing that mark before saying.
" Yes you are mine and you always will be."

________________________
~{A/N:}~ okay so I kinda just threw this together but I really hope you enjoyed it and sorry if it sucked ( - _ - ) until next time!

~ pika-chick