I love you, so MUCH!

OMG HEYYY SORRY ILYYY <33

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Isaiah's pov-

I woke up early, at around 7:30 in the morning, yawning slowly. Elijah had his arms around me, and was sleeping peacefully. Damn, we did it last night. My first time too. I blushed, recalling it. I did it with him, though, that's all that matters. He was really my one and only, true love. 

I got up slowly, careful to not wake him up. I leaned down a bit once I was off the bed, and gave him a quick kiss on the nose. He shifted a little bit and yawned. Shit! I thought. I fucking woke him up... UGH I'm an idiot.

"O-Oh hey love..." he said groggily. "Are you leaving??? Stay for breakfast, please. I'm sure my mom's here already..."

"Oh are you sure baby? I don't want to make her upset..." I said.

"Are you kidding darling? She absolutely loves you. She always has, since we were kids. She says that you're a very handsome young man, and that I'm lucky to have you. She could rant all day if she really wanted to, love!" he laughed.

"Oh really? I never had enough time to talk to her as a kid. She was always really nice to me though! Can I talk to her now?" I said eagerly.

"Of course, lets just both go take a quick shower. We're both naked right now though so-" he answered. 

"Okay!" I run to the bathroom quickly. [i know, i know, im fucking dirty as fuck but i can just imagine his dick just- ⤴️⤵️ DUDEE LMAO IM SORRY 😭🤚]

-Elijah's pov-

I heard him start the shower. I chuckled. My mom really did like him. Honestly, I think she thought we were dating before we actually started. I did talk a lot about him, though. I could guess why.

I walk over to the bathroom and get into the shower with him.

"Heyyy, can I wash your hair, pleaseee?" he pleaded.

"Ok, but no being...freaky, we had sex yesterday ok-" I answer.

"Okayy..." he grabs the shampoo and lathers it into my hair, slowly stroking. [hmmm...]

-After the whole shower thing-

"Hey, get a towel and dry yourself off!" I said, laughing, as he flicked water on me while I was drying my hair.

He grabbed a towel, dried himself, and wrapped it around his waist.

"Gimme a kiss..." he said before walking away.

"Okay, my love. come here." I replied as he walked over, raised his head, and leaned in for it.

I grabbed his chin lightly and kissed, my other hand on his neck.

He giggled as he broke the kiss.

"I love you, so much!" he said, and he kissed my neck.

I laughed. "Go ahead and get some clothes from my closet.

-AFTER THEY CHANGE-

Isaiah came out of my walk in closet, in a light pink hoodie that had gotten a bit to small for me.

"If this fits me only a little loose, I wonder how it fits on you." he laughs.

I blush. "It's really tight- I got the wrong size..."

"Ooh~ I'd like to see that." he said, slyly.

"Stawpp!!-" I said blushing hard.

"Okayy..." he says, laughing. 

I shove him softly by the shoulder. "Lets go downstairs already, crackhead."

"Okayyy! Race you!" he said as he opened the door and raced down the stairs.

I sighed softly as I smiled, and walked down the stairs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY HEY HEY IK ITS RLLY SHORT BUT I PROMISE, PT 2 IS COMING OUT TMR AS SOON AS I COME FROM SCHOOL. THERE WAS A HUGE STORM THAT WENT OFF, IT SHUT OF MY INTERNET AND MY LIGHTS FOR A LONG WHILE AND IT WOULDNT LET ME SAVE OR PUBLISH 😭 ON TOP OF THAT, IT DELETED ABSOLUTLY EVERYTHING. I HAD TO WRITE THE MOST I COULD FROM MEMORYYY....

SORRRYYY :[