Bonding?!

-Elijah pov-  

In line, I saw Isaiah get his key and start walking quickly, I think trying to get away from me? Hah, funny. I get my from the lady. 

"Thank you ma'am.", I said.

" Aww, young man you are very kind!"

I smiled at this. I was know at school for my charm and politeness. Lots of girls like me, and even some of the boys do too. ;)

"Thank you again, goodbye!", I was going to keep this reputation of mine for as long as I was here.

I walk to the dorm looking down at my key, wondering who would be my roommate when I suddenly bump into someone. 

"Oh sorry! Apologies, I wasn't looking where I was going-", I said and stopped. I saw familiar silky black hair in front of me. They turned around and it was none other than Isaiah. He was fumbling with his key when he turns around. Awesome, now I can mess with him all the time. 

He cut me off. " We have a dorm together?! Oh come on..."

"Haha, oh but you'll love me," I said bending over him as I open the door with my key with ease.

"How-" he said embarrassed.

I laugh. "Go in."

"Thanks I guess, but I could've done it myself..." 

I then look around. it looked peaceful. The school was giving us the rest of the day to be in our dorms for a bit. 

It had a nice little living room with a 2 seater couch, a TV, a lamp on a side table with a drawer, and plants. It was modern yet simplistic. It had a small kitchen and a surprisingly big upstairs. There was a bathroom and a pretty big closet.

Isaiah had followed me upstairs but I think we noticed the same thing. There was only one bed. Sure, it was pretty big, a queen, but still. Only one bed. I blushed slightly and looked back at Isaiah. His moth was open and was blushing hard. 

"That's it!," he said embarrassed. "I'm going to go tell the principal about...this. Blush crept across his face. 

" You're coming with me." He said after about 10 seconds of silence.

"I am?" I ask, genuinely confused on why. His expression seemed to soften as he looked at my curious eyes.

-Isaiah's pov- 

I stared at his deep sky blue eyes. Snap out of it, he's messes with you everyday. But he cares, doesn't he...? "Because you have to explain too." 

"How?"

"J-Just do it!-" I said, not wanting to go alone. But did I say that? No, of course not. "Come on."

"Ok." he replied and got up immediately.

I mumbled a bit. "Wow, obedient..." 

His beautifully pointed ears twitched as if he had heard and smirked a bit, but if he did hear, he didn't say anything.

I grabbed him by the wrist and headed out. My grip wasn't very tight, as I didn't want to hurt him...

We went to the principals office and and knocked on the door. I heard rustling. 

"C-Come in!-" The principal called. I opened the door and saw our principal and weirdly our enchanting teacher? He was buttoning up his shirt and looked at us nervously, then hurries out the room. Our principal seemed a bit dazed and Elijah exchanged looks knowingly.

"Hello- What brings you boys here!" He asked suddenly in a completely different mood. 

"Uhm, we are here to talk about the dorms?" I asked

"Ah yes, you got them today. Is there a problem?"

"Uhm, I guess?" I looked at Elijah quickly and back at the principal. "Well you know me and Elijah, we aren't exactly the best pair and then well...you paired us up for dorms." I said quickly.

"...So?"

I suddenly got nervous for no reason. Elijah was rubbing the back of his neck.

"We don't really like each other, if you didn't notice from last year." That was a lie, I do like.....

"Oh I noticed. That's exactly why I paired you two up. So you could bond. Maybe stop bullying and teasing."

Elijah was grinning, probably thinking to himself that he would never stop teasing me.

"Sir! But there is only one bed!" I said blushing at the thought.

"Well, work it out. Looks like you bonding or being together is already working. You two are already holding hands, see? I was right."

I looked down. To my surprise, he was right. Elijah had  slipped his hand into mine.

(Like this)

I hadn't even noticed

I hadn't even noticed. And for some reason, I couldn't seem to find find myself wanting to pull it away.

--------------------------------------------

Hiiii so this was pretty long. If you've read this far, thank you so much!!! I really appreciate it. 

Thank you for reading, GOODBYEEE!