"Oh, that's cute." Andre commented.

"It's not cute! I was at her place for 3 hours last night and I have to go back tonight!" He complained, his face rising as he got an idea. "Oh, will one of you come with me?" He asked, looking at all of us.

"I'll go." I offered, shrugging my shoulders.

"Sure! I love old people. It's so cute how they shake when they pour their juice." She smiled looking down.

"You know what that makes me think of?" Tori asked, smiling at Cat.

"What?"

"Nothing! And Y/n you can't go, you have to help me think of what I'm gonna get Trina and what you're gonna get her for her birthweek." Tori said, raising her voice and whining.

"Mmm, whatever you get her I'll just sign my name on the card. We're twins, it'll work." I smiled.

"Y-" She started saying but got interrupted by Sinjin who was leaning down behind her shoulder.

"You should get her a bobblehead that looks like me?" He suggested, holding a bobblehead that looked just like him.

"My dad's a cop." Tori said, turning to look at him.

"Moving on." He hurried off somewhere, as I finished my food and left to go annoy Jade.

" He hurried off somewhere, as I finished my food and left to go annoy Jade

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

After school ended, Trina and I went to the mall. No particular reason, but Trina did mention some shoes she wanted were on sale, so I just tagged along. I got a new jean skirt though. After we left the mall Trina dropped me off at Robbie's mamaw apartment building because I did say I would come with. Jade was at her dad's house, and her stepmom didn't like me for whatever reason and Beck was in Canada so I just figured I would tag along.

"All right before I take you guys in there; I should warn you." Robbie said. 

"About?" Cat asked.

"My grandmother. She can beee critical."

"Alrighty." I shrugged my shoulders.

"That's okay! I take criticism really well." Cat smiled.

"No, you don't" Robbie crossed his arms.

"Cat, hon no you don't." I shook my head.

"What's that supposed to mean!?"

"Just that you don't take criticism very well." Robbie said.

"Why don't you just kick me in the face!?" Cat exclaimed, slightly yelling.

"Cat-" I tried.

"Okay, I'm sorry I take it back."

"Okay." She smiled.

Robbie turned around, leaning his head on the door as he rang the doorbell.

"I HAVE A GUN!"