[21]

Reacp: roohi behosh ho gayi thi 🤧 yaad aaya kuch??

Scene: at hospital, where roohi was admitted because of his sudden faint.

Abhishek's p.o.v: We were in hospital and I was consoling our twins and made them understands that what's going between her mother and me as they were countinuesly asking questions getting angry on me, thinking that I had did something wrong with their mother. I was explaining everything to them that roohi's mother came in the hospital and seeing me she burst onto me in anger as she had also misunderstood the situation and knows the half truth.I showed her that newspaper article in which mentioned that I was innocent and that girl who had accused me was the culprit.All misunderstandings had been vanished. The doctor came out and asked about me.

"Yeah..?!yeah doctor I'm here..!?" Abhishek said turning towards doctor.

"Doctor uncle!!Doctor uncle!! Is our mother fine or not?? Why she got fainted..." Before Abhishek asked it, both twins asked together the same question.

"Don't worry!!There is nothing to worry!! She is absolutely fine. Her reports are ok!!" Doctor said.

"Is she conscious now?? can we meet her??" Abhishek asked.

"She's a bit unconscious but you can go in.One person visit only allowed." Doctor said and left. Roohi's mother told Abhishek to gets in.

Roohi's p.o.v: I was feeling a little dizziness so I remained laid down on bed. I noticed someone opened the door, It was Abhishek. Seeing him I made myself sit he helped me into that and sat on a chair, Which was placed near my bed. We were so quite that there were complete pin drop silence in the room.Breaking the silence Abhishek said my name in low tone, holding my hand in sentiment while making eye contact. We had a very emotional eye contact. I leaned towards him holding his cheek And without wasting a single moment I put my lips on his. His tears shed out of happiness.After a soft and warm kiss I took myself back and started nuzzling, touching his forehead to mine, holding his face with full of affection and love filled eyes.

(Author:oye hoye!! Nacho bc... Ho gaya ji ho gaya patchup ho gaya
*Le Abhishek: tu har jagah aa jaati hai!! give some privacy to us you single bitch.
😭😭Izzat hi nahi hai)

Scene: next day, at Abhishek's penthouse.

Abhishek's p.o.v: It was the happiest and peaceful morning of my life As, I got my love of my life who was sleeping beside me like a cute little child.I sat down and looked at her with love.wearing my shirt I thought about yesterday that how everything got sorted and on decision of leaving Aarav gaurav there with her grandma for not be ruined their studies, we came back. Doing facetime, I got Roohi to meet my parents. I told them everything that how our misunderstandings got vanished and we got reunited again.They got especially happy to listen about our twins realising that they are now grandpoo and grandmoo of two double-trouble. Yk, idian parents things!!as , our children will have vacations next week I decided to get married with her next week. We decided to going back India.she is also agreed with my decision.Everything was going well.we gets ready and left for company together.

Scene: at company!!

Roohi's p.o.v: We entered and Abhishek left for his cabin and I stopped and started discussion to an employee regarding some company work that as soon as she left ajey came and asked me about yesterday's award function. Unaware from the fact, that what I found there. "My love of my life". I happily hold his hand and about to told him everything about it but before it my phone rang. Phewww!! It was Abhishek who called me to came in the cabin for helping him to found that important file.I told him that was on the table but when he said he was unable to find I left ajey without telling anything for finding the file thinking I'll tell him In lunch time everything.