[6]

Scene: in morning, at Abhishek's and Roohi's place.

"Accha!! Araam se jaana or mask on rakhna!! Hand and body senatize karte rehna......" Roohi was countinuesly chatter and giving him precautions advice that Abhishek cut her lines

"Arey buss kar!! Maa to mat ban meri rakhunga khyaal apna. You take care of yourself too." Abhishek said with a childish pout.

"Mein bahar thodi jaa rahi jo mein apna khyaal rakhungi!! You take care of yourself and hn kuch idhar udhar ka mat kha liyo jo diya hai wahi...." Roohi again started that Abhishek folded his hand in front of her.

"Hn meri maata!! Hn!! Ab mein jaoon??" Abhishek asked for leave to his work. on that, roohi nodded in yes with childish face expression.

Abhishek's p.o.v: kabhi kabhi itna mature behave karti thi ki it feels that us se zyada koi mature hai hi nahi or sometimes she just behave like a kiddo which melts my heart day by day. Unknown with the fact that one day she will leave me for going back to her home, France. I enjoyed her company and started fallen for her everyday. Slowly, 21 days extended lockdown was came to end and the happiness on Roohi's face to go back her home is clearly visible which made me sad because I wasn't want to let her go.Fulfilling my wish, God created another reason, due to which Roohi could not go back to France.  on the end day of extended lockdown our honorable prime minister and home minister announced that lockdown will be extended again with no international and national flights for 2 months.but there was also some more relief points that now public places would be also open on perticular time with precautions.

Roohi's p.o.v: on that night my all happiness were vanished of going back to home after hearing the announcement of extended lockdown. One week had passed and I was stayed at home whole day bored. To get rid of my boredem I thought of doing some activity. As I was good in yoga and doing side  courses in health & fitness I joined a yoga and fitness club as a trainer. Club owner didn't care about my French citizenship.she just meant to dedication of my work. Now,in the morning when Abhishek leave for his work I would leave for the club with him and would return around 6 pm before his return.Many times when he gets free before off, he would pick me up from the club and we used to return home together while having ice cream,golgappe or some other street food on our way to home. i Don't know when and how I started falling for him. He was really a nice guy who helped and stand by me in every condition like I remember when there was imposed nationwide lockdown At that time, I had suffering from shortage of sanitary pads which he had purchased for me and take care of me and my mood swings every month while my periods and whenever I had feeling low or missed my family or father he had always makes me feel good. And don't know when seeing these goodness in him in my heart the feelings of friendship turned into love but I never showed those feelings to him because I don't want to lose his friendship. slowly days passed and two months about to end and thinking this my heart had gets broken into pieces slowly everyday. I did not want to leave Abhishek and go back. Finally, now only 5 days left for the completion of 2 months. That day was Sunday and I was really feeling sad that sadness dripping from my face which was noticed by Abhishek as usual.

Abhishek's p.o.v:- Didn't even know how two more months had happily passed. Lockdown finish hone wala tha or international flights open hone ki is baar puri hope thi magar mein chahta tha ki ek baar lockdown phir se extend ho jaye but esa kuch nahi hone wala tha!! Whatever, 5 days before completing 2 months extended lockdown I saw a sadness on Roohi's face, this time she didn't look happy as she used to on the completion of previous lockdown. I thought may be she was sad because of losing hope of completing lockdown.

"Kya hua?? Sad kyu hai tu subah se??" Abhishek asked roohi sitting beside her on sofa.

"K... Kuch.. kuch bhi to nahi hua!! Mein kaha sad hoon??"roohi said with a wide fake smile.