[14]

Recap: vo kya hota hai???

Roohi's p.o.v: My children and mom had reached France and Ajey had already arranged the house to stay and for all their necessities.It was the first morning of my life without my children. I was sad and scared that I have to face Abhishek as my boss at company. Whatever, I left for company with a sigh.

"Good morning everyone!!" Abhishek quietly enters on workplace and greet everyone with a smirk.everyone got attentive and greet him back.

"miss roohi and ajey come to my cabin in 5 minutes" Abhishek said in growling tone which gave roohi a feeling of dread.

Scene: 5 minutes later, in Abhishek's cabin.

"May..may I come...." Before roohi complete Abhishek allowed them to come in.

"Ummm..hmmm ajey!! I have thought of some change for my employees. As you better know The job of the employee of this company runs on an agreement paper. so, I want to add a new condition in the job agreement of the employees." Abhishek said looking at roohi with smirk on his face.

"Yeah!! Sure sir!! What condition do you want to add, tell me I will get it done" ajey asked.

"So, according to additional condition None of our employees can't resign the job unless they give an assurance that they have got a new job. That's it!! Have you got it??" Abhishek said looking at roohi.

"Now you may go ajey!! And miss roohi you stayed here please!!" Abhishek said while sitting on his chair.

"Abhishek!!..." Roohi try to say something as soon as ajey leave the cabin but Abhishek cut her line.

"I'm your Boss!! Call me sir or AVM not Abhishek!! I'm not your lover that you call me by my name!!" Abhishek said with full of attitude.

"I know you have added this condition so that I can not resign my job !! Right??next month!! Next month tak I will be free from here with a good job far from here!!" Roohi said in a very cold tone.

"Really?? You know whom I'm?? Is puri country to kya puri duniya ke kisi bhi kone mein try karogi to bhi koi job nahi dega tumhe!! Bhaag kar kahan tak jaogi mujhse?? Jahan tum vahan hum!!" Abhishek said with a devil smirk.

"Now go and bring all the records of the last 6 months of this year in 15 minutes" Abhishek ordered with a polite smile which made roohi's throat dry.

"Roohi's p.o.v: Abhishek played a very well trick to trap me. Usne mujhe kahin ka bhi nahi chorda tha. The mistake was mine too and perhaps it was not Abhishek but god was giving me the punishment through Abhishek . I had thought that after a month, after doing all the calculations of my bonus, pending salary and salary , I will also settle in France resigning the job but he hadn't leave any way for me.whatever it is!! I decided until God makes some way for me I will live my life in this bog. exam of my life has started!! I had very bad work experience with him for the very first day as he scolded me infront of everyone and insults me alot. I had never experienced this before today and now I may have to get used to it.

Ajey's p.o.v: roohi's ex Abhishek aka our boss had scolded and insulted her infront of everyone, which made me angry but I was helpless. If I had suddenly taken some action, then maybe Roohi and my friendship would have been spoiled but I want her forever in my life That's why I used Abhishek this behavior as my weapon.I knew Roohi would be very sad and lonely so I reached her house.